Using a riding crop to arouse my female partner

March 20 2020

Hey,not sue whether this is the right forum, but my partner and I would like to introduce light riding crop play and I was wondering how to stimulate her best with a riding crop. Please give me some insight in how to best arouse her and possible pitfalls to avoid. Thanks

Comments

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

4 years ago

Just a thought....

Try asking her.

We dont know what she likes.

But she does.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

It's hard to whip up a description for this, so I'm going to tell you straight from the horses mouth. It is bad stable manners to whip her like a strong horsepower engine because you will stirrup trouble! You don't want her to have a night-mares! Slow and steady wins the race.

Ms Foxy

• tall60

tall60

4 years ago

A winning bet from foxy.
    A jockey who doesn’t know how to use his whip, needs to reapprentice himself to a new master/ mistress.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

You plan on riding her English, Western or Bareback? Don't forget the bit may alter your decision too...although I have a preference for a soft rope bridle and whispering in her ear as her long mane caresses softly against the side of my face. Then, just let her have her head and run her race to the finish.
    Giddy-up!

• UrPleasureIsMRHP

UrPleasureIsMRHP

4 years ago

Thank you SuperFoxxxy for your response,
    I definitely do not want to show bad stable manners nor do I want to leave her scarred or traumatised. I like the sound of slow and steady wins the race. Would you be able to elaborate further on the slow and steady approach? what would be possible "rooky errors" in that regard??

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I never hit a women

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Gee whiz! Fun with a riding crop is hardly hitting a woman. Don’t make a bit of fun sound like domestic abuse 😳

To the OP, communication and experimentation will give you all the answers you need. As long as you don’t go in like a cowboy at a rodeo you should be right.

Ms Phoenix.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Go to a impact workshop in your area, there are lots of do and don'ts. Riding crops can be stingy, you may want a flogger which is more thumpy, alternately there is a cane which is very stingy or a hand. Starting off slowly and softly for a long period will bring lots of blood to area. Then a few good whacks will develop bruising over next few days. It all depends on what she needs and wants.