Users of this site

October 15 2020

Been around and done some things. New to this site but very puzzled by members who ony have photos of their boobs or bums, talk smack about how bad they want it and seem to be looking for a stable relationship!?? Am I in the wrong room here?

Comments

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

Often wondered that myself ? Apart from size and shape ' bum's and boobs all start to look the same... ?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

What’s wrong with them wanting a relationship ??

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

4 years ago

Huh? Why can't they be looking for a relationship 🤷‍♀️

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I'm not 100% sure, but I think there's rhp dating and rhp swingers sites, or used to be, and they seem to have been merged. 🤷‍♂️
    Coz there's a hell of a lot of non swingers on here it seems. And also a lot who are only here for the forums and never actually meet anyone, and many shades or variances in between.

• jay99906

jay99906

4 years ago

Think he’s trying to say they want a stable relationship but all they have as photos is asses and boobs, I’d to the same, if there’s no face picture I don’t even bother contacting, different if your not looking for something stable though

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Out of curiosity, how many people do you think you need to meet a year to earn your swingers badge? 1, maybe 20, or is it in the hundreds? Pfft..... not sure who's making up the arbitrary rules around here? There seems to be a mindset of, I'm not meeting people, so no one's meeting up! I'd love to see the poll that came up with those stats.

As for the OPs question, I think you might be falling into the mistake of assuming RHP is just a sex site. There's plenty on here that have met long term partners. You'll also find a stack that are just like minded perves that like each others company! RHP is what you make of it, lots of people on here for all sorts of reasons.... maybe just not the same reasons you are, or that they're looking for you. Good luck, be patient and don't make assumptions.... hope that's close to what you were getting at? If not, I'm guilty as charged of making a similar assumption of what you were actually asking🤷🏻‍♂️

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

It’s weird...

Just because somebody has risqué pics on their profile doesn’t mean much else other than they like to show off their body...

Why does it seem that people see it automatically that if someone has risqué pics, they must be just gagging for a fuck without any possible chance of there being other explanations??

I think y’all need to stop trying to read between lines that potentially don’t exist....which is why you message people, have a conversation in order to confirm in your own minds as to what they’re actually seeking....

Or I’m just a weird Cunt

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Soooooo OP just because you're looking for random roots from whomever will offer, everyone else should be too? Hmmmm. I've been here a long time, and seen members here for everything under the sun from thesis research and avid forumite to anonymous cumbuckets and drunken hookups in the garage while their kids sleep upstairs (all true stories lol). Relationships/Poly marriage/thruple arrangements to losing their virginity. Best advice..... don't Overthink the interests or motives of others, never make assumptions or comparisons and just don't be a shit human...... Enjoy x

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

SpicyKale ... That. Is. Gross. Lol. I tells ya, this CV melarchy is bringing out the weird and wonderful. I had one the other day send me photos of he and his ROTTWEILER "being friends"🤮🤢. My block list is lengthy at the best of times..... lately..... it's full as a goog. Hmmm, MODS📢.... is there a limit on lucky blockees?🤔

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

SpicyKale..... SO TRUE!!!! If you regailed your vanilla friendfolk with these tales...... theyd vomit, disown you then make an anonymous phonecall to the Morality Police lol. Ohhhh the giggle value is often better than the pleasure value here but hey..... fuck I'm good at a giggle🤣

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 years ago

It is not really that puzzling as they aren't being serious. They believe their body parts is all they have to offer. If they are not what you are looking for, scroll on. What's Trash to some is Treasure to others.
    Ms Foxy

• badboyhere

badboyhere

4 years ago

Just giving a sneak peak of what to expect to see in the shower when your in such relationship.
    Quite normal really

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Joining RHP is like opening a bag of Party Mix lollies. So much choice. FWB, Fuckbuddy, Relationship, MMF, MFM, FFM, Orgies, Gangbangs, BDSM, Social, classy photos, not so classy photos, no photos at all and of course, the obligatory soft snake. Everyone has their own favourite, its no one elses business.

• 1973goodtimes11

1973goodtimes11

4 years ago

Good point , there are other sites that deal only with "romance" .

• steveandhisgirl

steveandhisgirl

4 years ago

Trashy pics makes me wonder why yr single lol its a turn off peeps