Unprotected sex

January 26 2024

I met a random guy from Gambia in a club recently, do not even remember his name, followed him back to his place, and things get uncontrollable as we are horny af. He did not have a condom, I was concerned but consented to get penetrated without condom and creampie. I was quite concerned after that because I am disease free and always play safe. Has anyone had the same concern after having unprotected sex with a complete stranger?

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

3 months ago

You're unable to change the past so don't get down on yourself. Wait 30 days then go to a sexual health clinic. 🤗 Perhaps buy and carry your own condoms.

• MajekMonkey

MajekMonkey

3 months ago

Yes my friends are often concerned after doing that. Very normal!

• RagnarPrime

RagnarPrime

3 months ago

It's a good learning scenario. In the heat of the moment we're sometimes unprepared for how to handle saying no or even taking a minute to create some clarity. It's just not how it flows.

Best thing would be to call a sexual health clinic and explain what happened. They'll guide you on the next steps and what they feel is the most appropriate action.

There isn't a 100% safe method as we catch diseases orally as much as through penetration but I allay any concern through having conversations with people up front. There are also things like prep you can take to reduce the chance of HIV transmissions and doxyprep for mainstream STI's. Sexual Health Clinics are good for consulting on these things.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 months ago

If you are really concerned, go to Q&E and request a PeP (HIV), within 72 hrs.
    Go see your GP for further testing.
    Also, also carry your own condoms.

Ms Foxy