Traveling to Fiji to celebrate my birthday month

March 19 2023

Hello beautiful people, I'm traveling to fiji next month with no plan in place, it also happens to be my birthday month. Help me make it exciting, let's join there and have fun together. I'd appreciate if you can also suggest me travel ideas if you've visited fiji.

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Fiji: I stayed away from all the tourist areas. I stayed just outside of Lautoka, as my daughter was living there at that time.
    I loved walking through the street markets, meeting the beautiful locals, eating local foods and catching the rickity old bus with her. It sure did open my eyes, as brouchers/advertising are not exactly showing Fiji in its full glory.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I am in fiji for 16 days and I quite have some time. Tourist places are not exactly my thing and I'll choose to stay out of it. What do you suggest a must try while in fiji. Like something that you've been told or you've seen.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

Have to agree with Foxxy , Best to find accomadation away from the mainstream . I / we prefer somewhere on the Coral Coast near the ocean around or near Sigatoka... Plenty there if you look.. Not keen on Suva , felt unsafe when we were there ... Nadi town is OK for some shopping,, but not to Stay.. We always split our time ' 4 - 5 days on the main and same on a island... Great holiday .. thinking of going in July...

• cinamontan

cinamontan

4 months ago

Stay away from lesser known or chain accomodations they are used by locals for ONS. For luxe travel spend extra and go to outer islands..