Top mistakes single guys make with approaching couples

July 24 2020

So from the perspective of a couple that gets a fair share of messages from single guys- here are our/my top 3 frustrations.
1. Not verified- seriously it’s so easy to do (This is also especially true for single girls and other couples - get verified!) There’s no reason not to make the effort to be verified...
2. No photos on the profile / 30 shots of a penis doing penis things. Think outside the box. Sexuality is based on the senses (hence “sensual” and “sensuality”) as the internet cuts out sound, touch, smell and taste - visual stimulation is all you have to hook interest straight away. (Bikes, dead fish, drunken antics, etc also don’t make a great impression)
3. Read the profile carefully and put effort into your first message. Don’t be too raunchy straight away (certainly don’t be grossly explicit- “I would like you to shit in my mouth”, etc. You really need to work up to that!) Writing a paragraph or two is so much better than “ Wood u lik to C mi cock?” Please make an effort to spell and be coherent.

What are some other couples thoughts, or single guys - am I being too harsh?

Comments

• cplusdee

cplusdee

4 years ago

We’ve had nothing but friendly conversation personally. Some chat fires, some doesn’t, but I don’t envy the guys here, they are expected to dial in the perfect tone for each profile they visit, and anecdotally the fish quite often just ain’t biting. Just our perspective.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 years ago

It’s not easy for the single guys out there . As we know there is a lot of you out there .
    I hate to have a negative mindset as it’s not very productive . Maybe in this case , seeing you asked, it may prove helpful .
    1/ First and foremost !! Please please please read the profile . We are very clear in what we seek , our time frame for meeting up , how we like to handle first time meets and boundaries .( not sexual boundaries - that can wait to be discussed at a later time ) . It is frustrating to get messages of sometimes only one word - ‘Hey ‘ or ‘Want to hook up ‘
    It’s not going to happen .
    We also appreciate not everyone loves to communicate via message. Then perhaps RHP isn’t for you and a club maybe a better option . Just food for thought .
    2/ Once engaged in chat , please do not send five ( I’m being kind - it’s often 10 !)pictures a day of your most prized possession. I don’t need to elaborate on that .
    3/ Once engaged in chat , please do not ask to meet or chat to just me ( female ) , tell us after chatting that you actually aren’t into Bi touch or play but thought you maybe able to close your eyes and hope for the best etc , are only available during the day etc etc etc That of course relates back to niggle number one , not reading our profile .

On a positive note , we have found most single men to be polite even when we send a polite no thank you . So a huge thank you . We have also met some great people on here .
    Stay safe everyone and remain positive.
    A x

• Tall74nHard9

Tall74nHard9

4 years ago

I have been a site regular for over a dozen years. I have always read every profile I wanted to interact with, and always been polite and respectful to all, with good opening commentary. Where has it got me in all that time - pretty much nowhere !And I know from speaking with a few other guys over this time I was not alone. Many simply will not respond at all - not even a thanks but no thanks. I know this will bring up the usual army of people who will say that nobody should expect a reply, but I counter with a bit of good 'ol fashioned manners and courtesy (anyone else remember these qualities ?).
    Engaging with some chat would be nice - if I could get some started in the first place. And again I am not alone with this.
    Tall

• Tall74nHard9

Tall74nHard9

4 years ago

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately as with many other aspects of life, you will potentially always get some dickheads around, that will spoil your own experience as well as tarring the rest of us. As you have said, not a lot of people are looking for (my age range) me at present, but that was the case a decade ago as well.
    However, there are a decent number of ladies who do have me in their "preferred" age range, but still do not bother to check out my profile, yet alone make any effort to contact. I call "bull" on those profiles. From my own observations, both males and females past the age of around 45 just don't have a hope on here (there will of course be the odd exception). That is not to say that we don't have anything to offer the other, but most people just can't be bothered to find out.
    Tall

• RoB_SyD

RoB_SyD

4 years ago

Not crossed my mind on an opening line "shit in my mouth" I had an actual laugh , can't think would get alot of hits.... but who knows....