RHP User

RHP User

M51 F42

The secret spot

January 28 2023

Hi, just wondering if any couples or single ladies have been to the secret spot. If so can anyone let me know what it was like. Thinking of going with my husband. Is there pressure to swing as we are really looking for a single female.
Thanks

Comments

• wanderlustQLD

wanderlustQLD

a year ago

I have been a couple of times, both as a couple and a single. I really liked it. 100% no pressure to participate. Imagine you're going to a nice bar that happens to have playrooms upstairs and downstairs. They do a newbies night. Perhaps that's the best place to start?

• ddlbm

ddlbm

a year ago

Definitely no pressure to play , they have private rooms , which you can leave open , as an invite others to join you in the room, or rope off so others can watch but not enter the room or even just close the door for total privacy.
    It’s more a couples kinda club so not awash with unicorns. Actually never been to a club with an abundance of dancing and prancing unicorns 🙄.
    Worth going for a look !

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Thanks everyone for your comments and advise. I think me and my husband will try one of the newbie nights out. We are not really into swinging but definitely looking for a single lady. Good to know you can rope the room off as we weren’t sure how that happens. Thank u

• jemk2021

jemk2021

a year ago

Best club ever. Laria is awesome and the rest of the staff are great. Would recommend OSS to everyone