The Ninja fuck,have you ever experienced

February 23 2013

an encounter with Ninja?...You lie in bed naked wearing nothing but a blindfold,the door opens,you hear hardly a sound,suddenly you feel a tongue between your thighs,and then a hard cock is brushing against your lips......your heart is pounding and without a word the silent ,faceless Ninja lover takes you to Nirvana for thirty minutes and then,silently leaves. Have you had a Ninja lover?Have you been a Ninja lover?Care to share?

Comments

Page 1 of 2 Prev12

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Cracks me up! Sounds like a burglar to me?

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

A kinky burglar!

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I remember the last guy that entered my bedroom unannounced... He got chased down the hallway and out of the house by my naked self. And a police report got filed the next day.

• cbdlivin

cbdlivin

11 years ago

Quoting 'Ms_Devious' I remember the last guy that entered my bedroom unannounced... He got chased down the hallway and out of the house by my naked self. And a police report got filed the next day. Chasing him naked down the hallway I am surprised he did not stop to admire the magnificent view approaching him at high speed

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I used to use that name as a nick on different forums until I saw it in urban dictionary which describes it as "When one male sneaks upon another male and inserts (slips) his "ninja" into the anal cavity."

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Did he come in the backdoor. Lol

• inspirit

inspirit

11 years ago

on my fucket list!

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

11 years ago

Mioss Freya.....I have to assume..... you're talking role-play.........because anyone who finds themselves in my home without my knowledge is gonna get fucked..... but its not going to be a sexual experience.DG

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Ninja Slayer!

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Every morning I lie naked in my bed,wearing just a blindfold,in the hopes that the Ninja will find me.This morning he did.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Sounds awesome, Freya (well, I'm imagining being said ninja, or finding a lady ninja.... ninjaress? Ninjarette?) - Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

i'll be happy to come round and break into your place ...

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

hmmm that would be hot...

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'Freya13'Every morning I lie naked in my bed,wearing just a blindfold,in the hopes that the Ninja will find me.This morning he did. You'se is bad, so bad...       bad bad kitty

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'Mischeviouslad'Mioss Freya..... I have to assume..... you're talking role-play..... ....because anyone who finds themselves in my home without my knowledge is gonna get fucked..... but its not going to be a sexual experience. DG I was just about to ask for your address, when I read the rest of the sentance backs out the door quietly

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

the milkman...back in the day

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

at the thought and my nether region reacts naughtily, but alas, I dont have the bottle to do something so utterly and deliciously dangerous. Maybe If I just asked some of the guys I know and they (or he) could kinda stage something between them, now that would be luvverly.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'Freya13' Every morning I lie naked in my bed,wearing just a blindfold,in the hopes that the Ninja will find me.This morning he did. I can't say I've even imagined this one but if it gives me the same devilish grin I sense you wearing I think I need to get that imagination revving.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

When I read this one Freya I say ohh yaaa what a dream. It has to be with someone you know but don't know he is coming this morning, ohhhhhh sooooooo very great.I would love a NINJA didn't even know you call them NINJAS.hhahhaha first I thought you will speak of Ninja Turtles but ups was Ninjas tongue and cock ups again.hahahahahahThis made my morning definitely I have to think the whole day about it, going to a wedding today and will perv on all the young men today, oh I have a wing man my good friend Adrian, he will perv too on the men on all the men , but we will pretend to be a loving Couple. That's fun believe me, and now I look at them all and think who could be a NINJA????.Still laughing Freya you made my morning

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

It would be funny if his name was Bob or Kevin or Steve. Bob, the Ninja.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Have V here my partner in crime, she said she wants one of those but with two ninja at the same time blind folded and they have their way with her   Cant say I have had that one yet, not sure I want it to tell the truth just in case some wise arse wants to tickle me............I fucking hate that!   my other friend did not pick up a guy last night at the pub so she had decided to go do a woman instead, she could be a novice ninja last night, have to find out how the flip side went for her.   you women are bad bad girls with all the naughty things you like thank god for rhp women

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'Messolonghi' Sounds awesome, Freya (well, I'm imagining being said ninja, or finding a lady ninja.... ninjaress? Ninjarette?) It is only Ninja. The word is gender neutral.

• talltonednhny

talltonednhny

11 years ago

Hmmm, just the idea is so hot.. There realy is something about not knowing what will happen and how it will turn out.. Got to love a little role play.. Wonder how I get to become a ninja?? Tall xx

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Hey Tuscan lolol you know last time you and your friend have been in my house what happened???? Maybe this time we can have THREE NINJAS I WILL NOT SHARE MY NINJAYou are afraid of tickles I am afraid I fart, in the morning I always farthahahahha can you imagine the Ninja is licking my pussy and I have to let it rip.....they are so loud you think something exploded. hahahahahaOhh fuck I cant stop laughing.What an absolute happy dayFREYA I kiss you for this funny post.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

My ninja outfit has just come back from the dry cleaners who wants to see me shoot my Death Star lol :)

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Won't be any ninja inserting said cock into my lips thank you very much Freya,and thats just not in da morning either LOL,jsk

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'sunshine_man' It would be funny if his name was Bob or Kevin or Steve. Bob, the Ninja. I wish you didn't use Kevin and ninja in the same sentence. I now hear "detailed programmatic specificity" whenever I think of a ninja. Not cool.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Sounds like a lot of fun...... Another one to add to the list

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I'd be peeking first and have my plan b up my sleeve (insert devil emoticon).

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I've just added this one to my list....   Now to find a volunteer!

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

now that could make a good film lol

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Now that sounds great, I want to be a part of that.Any volunteers

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'karynb' I've just added this one to my list....   Now to find a volunteer! I will be first to put my hand up for volunteer work Karynb,jsk

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'Messolonghi' Sounds awesome, Freya (well, I'm imagining being said ninja, or finding a lady ninja.... ninjaress? Ninjarette?) - Posted from rhpmobile I would love to be a NIJARESS, NIJARETTE little Vixen........

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES PLEASE and for breakfast two blindfolds..!!Oh my Lordy, I am having visions...Mind blowing EUPHORIA visions....and it's not farting in bed either Litonya *Funny as post* Thanks FREYS made my night!!!FOXY

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I think this Ninja business is not letting me go.I most likely have farted away my chances of ever attracting a Ninja in the morning now lolol with being so open.hahahahahhBummer I should not said anything.Ohh what a sad sad woman I am this morning.....no Ninjawas creeping in my bed.

• NBear1

NBear1

11 years ago

yes i have been the ninja a few times with planned first meets......sex with a stranger is hot and that is the ultimate.

• NBear1

NBear1

11 years ago

Freya a good touch is to leave a camera out...the ninja takes some pics as he goes so that you can see later what you can only feel at the time.......

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

hmmmm a thoughtful touch NBear......

• indulge_you

indulge_you

11 years ago

Easy enough to arrange ;-)Quoting 'inspirit' on my fucket list!

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Makes me want to so act out of character. I hate being a good girl at times.

• NBear1

NBear1

11 years ago

well whenever i have done it ding it has been all about spoiling her so the camera is a good touch.....its quite a common fantasy with women and alot actually fulfill it.....highly reccomend

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

It would be nice f there were any female ninjas around lol;-)

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Years ago a girlfriend use to rub her pubes on my chest and work her way up. Someone walked in during and started sucking, my view was blocked. Not knowing who it was my dick was like a boom gate up down up down, best and weirdest experience

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

also Ninja

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Well that just answered my next question.... I would love to be a Ninja .

• inspirit

inspirit

11 years ago

Quoting 'indulge_you' Easy enough to arrange ;-)Quoting 'inspirit' on my fucket list! I may not let you leave.... I am not so sure about this Ninja fuck thing now lol

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Now I just need a willing subject 😘- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

there is always,THE RETURN OF THE NINJA

• hornyguy112

hornyguy112

11 years ago

Or should it be Hotgiggidydam Lol. A ninja fuck sounds just the ticket for an alam clock :) Im such a dreamer- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I can't believe some of the stuff I see on here.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

wanna do this !No names.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Any volunteers?- Posted from rhpmobile

• inspirit

inspirit

11 years ago

Quoting 'Freya13' there is always,THE RETURN OF THE NINJA But I like a longer shag lol

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

yep this is Adventure Island for grown up peeps,..and you are welcome to join us

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I have this going on at the moment with a beautiful woman I met on here. I have never even heard her voice although I have heard her scream ;)- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Lets align our schedules then..... You know who I'm talking to. ;-)

• inspirit

inspirit

11 years ago

Quoting 'professorial' I can't believe some of the stuff I see on here. Did you read the post about politics.... sheeesh.....

• TrymeonForsize

TrymeonForsize

11 years ago

Have had the ninja lover scenario a couple of times with a FB..... The anticipation is delicious...... But afterwards we always talk & have a naughty chuckle about it......;) xx

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

We had a different experience with a guy from another adult site where he had sent a email and said he wanted to come around,but he did not want to do the whole meet and greet thing i had to be waiting on a bed with my legs spread and my hubby was not to be in the room but he can watch from the door .He came in our eyes locked i was rather nervous as we had never done anything like this before. He went down on me he does not talk at all to you and just as you are about to get into things he beckons my husband in and leaves.he called himself the stranger we met again same scenario after that,he did try for a third time we said we could not do it again unless he was prepared to go all the way as it would of been a hot three some.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Last time I was a ninja warrior .... the responseOh no not again ....... LOL

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

hmmmm a Ms Ninja sounds great too........leave your doors unlocked boys...

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I have been smiling since reading all posts, from start to finish !!!!!!!!

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Forget ninjas, a pirate fuck is way better! ;-)- Posted from rhpmobile

• NBear1

NBear1

11 years ago

"hmmmm a Ms Ninja sounds great too........leave your doors unlocked boys... "   I like the sound of that too ding :)

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I had a great FWB who asked me to do a ninja in uniform for her some time ago before she was of to the UK for work. It was a fuckit list thing for her and boy did she go bananas, loved it.   So did I, had a smile on my face for the rest of that shift!!

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I wonder if a ladys would like a female Ninja.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Does not disclose the fact that they are - or have been - Ninja Fucks ;) However this rule does not mention anything about disclosing that this Latin lover happens to own a) a black outfit B) a black mask & c) black condoms ( we stay away from the "glow in the dark" varieties ) *wink* - these items could indicate a b&m fetish too! - lol *smoke bomb explodes I dissapear* TD&H

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

And I thought i was stealth like , already have the outfit a Real one from when i trained hence my name, and swords to boot, so maybe we could turn the lights down to dark and i will move into ur shadows work your breeze let you scent the atmosphere of wonder then ply you with my stealth like mooves feel the cold steel along ur neck scared to move as the intensity fills u, drains u completes u, and as u gain your air back feel me slide into the night!Splinter x

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

a female Ninja would be a Minja ?

• hardnslow

hardnslow

11 years ago

Must be a WA thing lol all the comments Maybe I could fly over and spend a week there and sneak into a different bedroom every day Mmmm

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

only 30 minutes???nahhh couldnt have been me Ive been this so-called ninja a few times now, and no way would I stop at ONLY 30 minutesCouldnt have been me

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

FOXY's EYES JUST LIT UP and GOT A TWAT TINGLE x4!!! A Pirate Fuck....sounds like a walk of death to me....BUT dam awesome!!- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Luv it...Now on my fuckit list... ;)- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

"fuck her hard in the ass, pull it out, cum in her eye and kick her in the shin. She will get up standing on one leg with one eye closed, walking like she's drunk and swearing"No Pirate F*ck for Foxy... Only because it's a bitch when get cum in ya eye and don't like being kicked in the shins....... Foxy on the prowl for NINJA FUCK...

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Crossed off Fucket list...The nervous blindfold waiting sucks, laying there listening....waiting waiting waiting...heart beating beating beating then BANG!!THAT'S HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

The Fox hunting Ninja

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'Freya13' The Fox hunting Ninja hahahah The NINJAFOX!!Goggle Images....funny as!! what a cracker....Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

About 18 months ago i met a lady here on RHP, chatted to her online then phone,exchanged body shots but not the face, her fantasy was to be fucked by an intruder, i had agreed to be her Phantom/ Ninja lover, we arranged and afternoon for her to leave the front door of her appartment opened, and for her to be showered, blindfolded and stand naked facing the window of her bedroom. I must admit it was a sensational time had by both, the only sounds were moans of total pleasure, after 2 hours of total exhillerating pleasure for both of us, i led her to the shower still blindfolded, had our shower, and i left, we have done this now on a regular basis, she still has no idea of what i look like, but wants more and more of what i do to her.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Reading the comments I get a distinct impression that a majority of the Women on this thread are .. well.... not entirely against this "NINJA" experience. In saying that, you want the whole situation to maximise the comfortability and arousal settings as much as possible. Laying on the bed naked is well, like shooting fish in a barrel, I am sure the ladies on this thread could spice this "role play"up a little!?

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

If more spice is to be added then surely that is up to the Ninja.?You forget that the lady is wearing a blindfold,it is the unexpected which is the initial spice. Any suggestions as to how this scenario could then be improved on?

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Im sure if you laid on the bed naked, blindfold and waiting for the unexpected..... some of the ladies here would gladly volunter to add a" little spice" to ya meat.. Im sure you'd have a "little burning fire" wanting more? Foxy- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I'd love for the ninja to find me one morning xxxx

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Used to have this going with an FB, was hot fun, except that id have to walk back in for round 2 when i got to the car because was so hot. We did vice versa as well and that was hot as well.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

the Ninja

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

My thoughts, exactly

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Can you stop changing your name?

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Quoting 'Mesmerised' Can you stop changing your name?
    Oooooh, ffs

• buszwack

buszwack

10 years ago

that is so funny pmsl

• Lovinit28andKC72

Lovinit28andKC72

10 years ago

This sound so exciting, erotic, and absolutely as sexy as hell.......💋

- Posted from rhpmobile

• NBear1

NBear1

10 years ago

You wil have to try it Lovinit!

• Lovinit28andKC72

Lovinit28andKC72

10 years ago

Yes I will Nbear1.....

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

But it does sound horny as and I'd want to have all my security details well taken care of to get the most out of it I reckon. I remember one of our forumites met a man she became partners with after such a meet. The lady has been pretty much too busy with her beau ever since. Peachy

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

10 years ago

I'll have to use someone's comments to try to gain their attention hoping like hell ill get into their pants lol

• Lovinit28andKC72

Lovinit28andKC72

10 years ago

hehe, geez here I was thinking he was just being and smartarse....lol

• inspirit

inspirit

10 years ago

DG

• him_and_me

him_and_me

10 years ago

But I find the idea of it thrilling!

x Me

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

but the 'half an hour' sounds a bit wham-bam. I'd call that the 'kitty burgler' ;).

• RHP User

RHP User

9 years ago

Of the Ninja lover recently :-) xxFreya

Page 1 of 2 Prev12