The Inundated dick pic.

June 25 2023

Dick pics have been around forever for me basically I had taken years and it wasn’t as easy as you’d imagine. First getting an erection then maintain that erection while posing in front of a mirror and angle and retaking the effort sure doesn’t see any recognition it’s just a male flex 💪 and nothing more. However my point is i have no doubt that every single woman on earth has received the all inspiring dick pic at some point in life but more so on RHP. Woman’s profiles state in almost every bio do not unsolicited dick pics also the no face photo no reply is another strong one. But I want to give ladies advice to be aware when all you have to offer is one thing that is sex you can expect to receive and attract typical men and their dick pics. You have long lists of things you expect from a man and become frustrated by inundated inbox full of dicks you have to be mindful what you are also offering as well. Lastly the face photo I get it totally agree with you but at least do the same almost all woman’s profile stating the face photo no reply have no face themselves. Double standards in its finest.

Comments

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

10 months ago

So you are in essence saying , that because this is a “sex site” it is completely acceptable to send unsolicited dick pics, and us women must expect & accept it ?

Sending unsolicited dick pics is actually against the rules of this site. And admin are actually now enforcing this rule, at last.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

🤣🤣🤣
    Wait, what......nevermind. I'll let one of the ladies who are more eloquent than me answer this one 🙄

• Ourmalibu

Ourmalibu

10 months ago

Im at a bar and looking to meet someone. Is it ok for random men to flash me their dicks just because I’m single and ready to mingle? NO, so don’t do it online either.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

10 months ago

My profile is as you describe. I have made male friends on here so have a bit more to offer than sex. As for dick pics......they can actually put you off, as most of them are very badly or hastily taken Ive seen ones nestled in greasy matted pubes, taken next to a toilet, or poking out of grubby undies. Yet we are supposed to gasp and drop our knickers. Your dick is not the Holy Grail. I appreciate a nice dick ..... once I get to know the guy attached to it.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

🤦🏻‍♂️

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

Don't think the OP was advocating dick pics but addressing the face pic issue. Just maybe he should have written the statement better as it got lost on those previous replies. Like most ladies profiles on here, my main pic is not of my face but a fine pair of boobs. Those complaining of being sent unsolicited pics (and rightly so) have just an ass shot or boob pic for men to view.
    That's just my take on it. Maybe I'm seeing it differently. 😁

• Felicitous

Felicitous

10 months ago

Op,
    Ohhhh wow thank you so much for that incredibly
    wonderful piece of 'advice'...
    It has utterly reshaped my views.
    It makes complete sense that after 'soooo much' effort has gone into making such a masterpiece of course you feel it's your right to send it without seeking permission or consent first!

How silly of us women (ALL of us being here for ONLY for sex) how DARE we request otherwise!!!
    Or more to the point I think you are trying to make, how dare we 'expect' otherwise!

Lol - OP... I had to read this a few times to realise you are actually being serious.
    Such advice has validated my view that some men on here (with similar options) can only be addressed and thought of as their appendage!
    Almost needs a slogan... Be a Dick and send a Dick! No disrespect intended for any 'Richards'

This kind of behavior is exactly the kind that makes it more challenging for other genuine, respectfully wonderful men on here to engage.

The irony is that in your profile you say that you are 'open minded and respectful' - not really what I would consider is synonymous with this post and it's 'advice'.

To address the other points. I really don't understand why some men take such offense to 'lists'. I've seen them on both male and female profiles. It's a really succinct way of clarifying needs and wants.
    Regarding face pics...
    If you don't like the profiles that require them upfront, my advice move on.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

10 months ago

Double standards?
    It's not for you to decide, Mr LadyLips with no profile pic, when you yourself can't even make an effort. 🫣

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

10 months ago

You tell me OP, if a man sleeps with numerous women: Considered OK
    A women sleeps with many men: Considered NOT OK.
    Women don't have to be mindful and they can choose who they sleep with, unlike most (not all) males.
    They can also choose:
    1. Not to accept and/or report (not just here on RHP, but else where in society) or
    2. accept the unsolicited pics or
    3. Ignore and move on.
    In "most cases" (including yourself, OP) the most common motivation for sending unsolicited dicks pics is "Hope". Hope to receive sexual pictures in return, followed by hoping to turn on the recipient.
    Is that double standard, if one knows the person in real life and/or had sexual activities with them?

Ms Foxy

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

10 months ago

Well well well. How to out yourself as the guy who gets rejected more than his ego can handle.

You don’t get to choose what I’m here for. Not at all.

Face pics are for people who have more than to offer than a dick pic they took years cultivating.

The fact you’ve noticed most women specifically state they don’t want to see your junk, means we don’t want to see your junk. We don’t care.

You wouldn’t approach us at a bar or on the street and flop your willy out, so don’t do it here.

I used to just block people who think their only asset is their pee pee. Now I report. 2-3 reports and they get banned. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

• Hotwife71

Hotwife71

10 months ago

The "No Face Pic" for femalrs i totally understand,
    1. Slut Shamed
    2. If they are a mother, would you risk having your face posted for kids etc to see and it gets around. That would be devastating.

3. The ones that post a FACE Pic would concern me more. What female would do that.

• RachWandered

RachWandered

10 months ago

Does anyone else wonder if this essentialist vitriol is just posted to be deliberately polemical?
    The absence of grammar and punctuation has made me nervous…

• AussieKisser

AussieKisser

10 months ago

Dick pics are like a cat bringing in a dead mouse "oh you have a dead mouse no I won't touch it" - Steve-o

• carol18

• carol18

carol18

10 months ago

I usually send them the above in reply. This is my fav dick🤣