The Black ring on the right hand idea - anyone practicing it?

August 27 2022

Just curious to know how many of out there are actively doing it.

Have seen this on a few profiles and was wondering if anyone has been actually doing it and if you spotted others doing it...

Comments

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

Yes, lots of people do it, but probably most of them are smart rings that they use to pay for stuff with like an Apple Watch, lol. First time I saw one this dude was playing with it on his finger for a while before paying & I’d started to wonder...glad I didn’t say anything though 😅

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

No one I know. But like Phoenix mentioned, I know alot of people that have the smart rings.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 years ago

It would be a great conversation opener. Try it out and come back to report to us 😉

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 years ago

Not sure why anybody would want to advertise, out in the general public arena, that they are swingers.

The problem with these “secret signs / secret handshake” type of scenarios, is that it’s not long before the general (non swinging ) public get wind of them. You may as well then wear a sticker “swingers” on your lapel.

What if someone, sitting at the bar, is wearing a black ring in the right place - are you going to approach them and ask if they are swingers? And do you think their response will be favourable? What if they are not swingers ?

We once had someone approach us at a swingers club saying “ ahhh you are so and so from red hot pie ?” We answered “ what is red hot pie?” They retreated quickly.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Would have thought it was obvious - they’re comfortable with their lifestyle choice and are putting it out there as a signal to others. A pretty discrete signal all things considered, can be batted away just as easily like the “what is red hot pie?” when your cover is blown in a public sex club.

If you see an attractive woman at a bar, do you approach with “hey are you a straight woman looking for a root tonight?” No you try to have a conversation, you flirt a little over a drink if you’re lucky, and if there’s attraction it might go further. You use some interpersonal skills. Same if you see someone with a black ring and you know what it “might” mean 🤦🏻‍♂️

Now you know about the little black ring, it might make the people watching on Bay St Brighton a little more exciting for you. Never know what your neighbours are getting up to after dark 🕵🏻‍♂️

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

2 years ago

Oh ffs. So we need to look for pineapple tattoos, ankle bracelets and now black rings?!?

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

I personally wouldn't wear a black ring, pineapple tart, ankle bracelet, queen of spades tatt or any other lame embellishments to advertise my Swinging status. Nor would I want to be approached by people because of them in public. That's why Hubby and I use these sites..... They don't encroach our day to day life, we can vet easily and there's a smorgasbord of choices at your fingertips.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Tattoos seem like a kind of dumb idea. What if you change your mind? Gunna cost to get that removed dahl...

• aeromanperth

aeromanperth

2 years ago

What does the black ring mean?

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

My lovely wife ' very innocently put 2 flamingos out in our front garden... l was none the wiser until one day a lady walking her dog stopped to admire our garden ... She and my wife chatted for ages ' when they finished my wife came in laughing herself silly ... The woman told her 2 flamingos means swingers live here ?