Tantric Sex Perth

June 12 2021

Learning and experiencing tantic sex is high on our wish list. Putting it out there to see if there were any experienced couples or singles out there that could maybe fulfill our fantasy and teach us. Please no pretenders.

Feel free to message us 😘

Salt and Pepper

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I'm learning yoni massage It's healing, improving the quality of your sexual relationships.

• andymann

andymann

3 years ago

I can give tantric massages to females

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

I watched this topic with interest as it is something both Mrs S and l are interested learning more also. Sadly ' l dont think this is the right place to look. It is our experience that when the tantric subject pops up its head here and we ask for direction on where we can find out who can guide us .. It draws a blank everytime.. l dont know why but it seems the people who do practice tantric dont to want too come forward to offer advice. Anyway , good luck .. Maybe you can have better luck in Perth..

• Mctag9

Mctag9

3 years ago

How did you go SaltandPepper? Myself and FWB are also looking for something similar in Perth or Mandurah I did read a few years ago of someone who ran Tantric workshops but I can't find anything current, did you have any luck?

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Hi guys I offer professional tabmntric massage to couples and ladies if anyone is interested

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

I looked into tantric about 10years ago, even did a day course, was total bullshit unfortunately, no friggin idea. The practitioners I mean not the concept. Although ?