Sybian Machine

October 24 2020

Wondering how many women/couples out their have a fantasy of riding a Sybian style machine and would potentially travel for it?

I purchased The Cowgirl machine and a full range of attachments for my wife and we've been thinking about how hot it would be to share the experience with some other women/couples who may not want to purchase such an expensive toy themselves.

We've also been thinking about camming her riding it one evening.

Those who have had the pleasure, what has been your experience? Do you prefer to be bound/blindfolded?

Comments

• youngsyd_cpl

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

4 years ago

Wow...thats some toy collection. Im interested in the replies as Ive heard they are awesome machines. Myself, I prefer riding a hot, hard man, machines do nothing for me But Im sure there will be some interesting comments

• Sizequeen_HW

Sizequeen_HW

4 years ago

Yes I (Mrs) have experienced the Sybian a few years ago. It was an amazing experience. They are quite bulky and expensive as well.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I’ve been on it and unfortunately it didn’t work for me. It felt uncomfortable. I’ve seen a lot of happy people on it. I’d love try again sometime.
    Most people like to lean on a person and blindfold is good for people that are not Exhibitionists.

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

I seen several girls ( clothed ) sampling a Sybian at Sexpo in Sydney a few years back.. Obviously not the penis type attachment , more like the multi hump thingo where the user saddles herself if that makes sense ? But it seem to be a big hit with those who gave it a go...

• RHP User

• hotwife4fun71

hotwife4fun71

10 months ago

Yes I have had a go on a few Sybian type machines ( I own an on line adult toy store ) have found the bucking cowgirl by lovbotz is great although there are a lot of toys that are not as expensive and very good as well

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

sounds great!