Swingers clubs for singles

November 05 2023

i’ve been really curious about swinger clubs, would it be weird to go to one by yourself? and do people always have sex when they go?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

6 months ago

Not weird to go alone, I've always found it more "relaxing" to go with Hubby or friends though.... Especially if its your first time or first time at a new club. And no, you won't always have sex because you won't always (fantastic if you do) connect/be attracted to everyone that you meet. Have fun x

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

6 months ago

No, not weird.
    However for your own safety, please go with a friend. 🙏
    No, you absolutely do not have to have sex. Your bidy, your chouce.
    NO, means NO!

Ms Foxy

• fun2behere

fun2behere

6 months ago

if you are truly 18 and female you will probably be the youngest person there. The clubs are all well run so you will be safe. As others have said, go with a friend even if he/she is just there for company. There is no pressure to do anything - NO means NO

• Sawadee

Sawadee

6 months ago

Sorry to learn your ex couldnt get you there... At 18 ' l guess thats a big thing for many girls and guys of your age...

My suggestion is' if you have a close friend with the same mind set as yours ' why not team up and go together .. l think having someone you know by your side would be far more comfortable than going it alone. You may go and just observe or you might do more , thats up to you.. As they say , safety comes in numbers.. Good luck whatever you choose..

• kinkymonkey

kinkymonkey

6 months ago

If you want talk about my girlfriend is young and Asian too and could share her view . For her was everything new since arriving in Australia never ever thinked about before in her home country .

• Liberated

Liberated

5 months ago

I do.
    Go as a single, I mean. Not always playing every time, but then again, as always, not everyone is going to tickle my fancy. Takes guts, true, but at the better clubs, the crowd is friendly and good for a chat or game of pool, even if it's not transactional.