Swinger Cruise, single female?

March 01 2020

So I really want to go on a swinger Cruise, but I don’t see any companies that allow single females. I’ve seen online where you can book as a couple (pay double) and show up and they hopefully let you on but I don’t want to risk that or have to pay double. Any suggestions?
Any guys that might want to go with me? Lol

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• Tara72

Tara72

4 years ago

The ones I’ve been on had one or two single women... they are receptive to single women so long as you communicate with them before you arrive. You will pay double though, that’s typical for any single traveller on any cruise. The other alternative is to tag along with a couple, in a room that sleeps 3 :)

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

Most cruises are US based, or maybe Europe. Try the swingersboard forum in the states. It's not a dating site, but rather a general lifestyle forum over there. Mods can delete if we shouldn't be posting it here.

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

4 years ago

Not sure about the lifestyle cruises but most ships do actually have a small amount of single rooms available , their may be some of them on lifestyle cruises kept aside for single ladies on the quiet ,

Mr b

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Right here 😂
    I’ll go getting the feeling we have similar kink hahaha

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I’m in dued

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

You will find in oz there are a few groups who organise a swinging group on a cruise. The cruise company isnt aware of this so the group must keep a low profile and just organise catchup on board. This means any singles can join in but again it's a question of single supplement cost. At least you dont have to travel half way round the world to have fun.