Sucking Balls

April 04 2021

Do guys really like having their balls sucked? Seems to be a thing and maybe this is just me, but even the idea freaks me out 🙂

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Yep, it can feel great. But each to their own, I'm sure some guys don't enjoy it.

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

3 years ago

Puts them in a very vulnerable position.

• illexious

illexious

3 years ago

Most definitely I’d love that right now in fact

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 years ago

Obviously, I’m not a man so I can’t reply from my own experience. I feel we all have likes and dislikes within play . It’s alright to not like something . We always ask people’s ‘no go zones ‘ we played with a guy that detested his nipples being touched . I wouldn’t over think it . Ax

• couplefb

couplefb

3 years ago

Love my balls being licked especially while indulging in couples play, sucking them haven't experienced that yet! Just asked the Mrs...hope I don't end up with a case of blue balls🤔😁

• malemodel

malemodel

3 years ago

I do, but if the lady is too enthusiastic it can be uncomfortable

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

You dont say if your him or her asking this question ? But yes ' the lady i see occassionly does it all when she's down there... No complaints... luv it...

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’ve had a guy that liked light nibbling.. some guys it’s a no go area other love having them rolled around in your mouth and sucked.. everyone’s different I guess..

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Lick them tickle them but way to sensitive to suck them.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I had a mate who was very sensitive, his nickname was ball bag!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Full on sucking on them can be painful but a nice gentle lick & kiss & even licking down further a bit of a rimming feels awesome I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it. GET HER TO LICK YOUR ASS.

• shaneandfelicity

shaneandfelicity

3 years ago

Yes they do! However like everything you just have to make sure they are ok with it and it doesn’t hurt and check in with them.

• nuddyboi

nuddyboi

3 years ago

Personally I’d rather my cock being sucked and being rimmed instead! Personally doesn’t do much for me but each to there own

• Ur__Mas

Ur__Mas

3 years ago

From my experience I do enjoy when the lady gets excited about it. I get excited when I go down on my partners, I love giving oral, I don’t mind ball sucking and I enjoy it more when she gets excited while doing it.

Then it’s just me, others may not like it. 🖤

• MrNatural77

MrNatural77

3 years ago

My wife does a bloody good job of sucking and licking my shaved balls. As the wise Dr Evil did say, "There is nothing quite like a shaved scrotum, you really must try it!"

• brisfr

brisfr

3 years ago

For me it's a huge turn on as long as the person licking my balls enjoys it too. One of the reason I keep them smooth ;-)

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Absolutely love getting my balls sucked! Honestly one of the best feelings you can experience, especially when it's combined with a bj and hj!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I absolutely love it. Any ball attention, licking, sucking, pulling, it's all good for me. I may be towards an extreme end as an ex gf commented when she got a new guy that she kept hurting him till she figured him out.