Strap on/begging

June 05 2020

My girlfriend lately suggested a few times To use a strap on on me , I was rejected the idea straight away even tho I have done it in the past , but I believe that by letting her do me we might have our roles in the relationship as I was always the dominant in the relationship and bed. What are you thoughts ladies

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Eh?

You’re worried that she’ll become dominant if she pegs you?

Not sure if I interpreted that right but if that’s what you’re asking I don’t see a problem with it. It’s always fun to switch it up a bit I think..

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

4 years ago

A sub can peg a dom, it doesn't mean any change of dynamics, you are instructing her to give you pleasure and she is abiding.

Any individual activity does not necessarily have to indicate which roll people are in.

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

4 years ago

*Role

• ImpressMeTemptMe

ImpressMeTemptMe

4 years ago

It's not always about the power play, but the pleasure that can be shared. As the Dominant, you can tell her to peg you and give instructions along the way therefore you are the one in control.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I’m not sure I understand the sub/dom thing. I know what it means and I know my wit he my Mrs and I we may consider she is submissive and I am dominant but not in the sense of Power Play as such. So does it matter. We are not into bondage etc bdsm, whatever. Again ok don’t know I really understand those things or have intimate knowledge.

If you are open to anal play give it a go, if you want. Would you do it to her. Are you going to tell anyone other than on here in annonimity? Like I wouldn’t discuss my sex life among mates. Moreso not if it does get a little kinky that’s between the participants at the time

Pegging, I would let mine do me. I did buy a strapless for her to do this but her lack of interest or dislike of the idea I think wasn’t successful. I don’t think she tried to make it happen. I was up for it.

I’m open to anal play, it not often we do it but again she doesn’t initiate it. She would rather me tamper with her than initiate on me or get serious about using my ass at her disposal. I recently got her to use one of her larger vibes in me, it’s hard to relax and enjoy if she is not turned on.

I think my Mrs thinks it will make me weird, maybe make me gay but this isn’t gay sex. It’s anal sex and it can go both ways, if you want . If she’s going to get turned on by it then consider it if you are not opposed to it otherwise

If yours wants to do you then ask why, whats the turn on, maybe it’s just to try not to break you or Dominate you. Maybe she would get turned on Fucking her man!

Get in on the action, help her choose. I really thought the strapless with built in butt plug would hold and pleasure her at the same time but I don’t think she really wants too.

I’ve experimented on myself, I can take something I think is like an average cook size but it’s not a cock, it’s not on a male. Problem is it’s not easy to relax and insert it in your own sss and relax and work it some but I would really be willing to let a woman take me if she got into it.

• RHP User

RHP User

6 months ago

it's amazing

• CravingMore

CravingMore

6 months ago

One doesn't lead to the other. I am naturally dominant, but enjoy the physical sensation of being pegged. The emotional connection as well of letting go completely and giving trust to the other person.

But that doesn't change the dynamic in the slightest.

With that said, I have had a girl want to peg me and be extremely dominant, do coke off my ass, etc. and what she wanted from it wasn't what I wanted, so it didn't go ahead.

Communication is key

• Bicuckple60

Bicuckple60

a month ago

My MISTRESS pegs me weekly and I love.....I have delighted her by cumming from it without either of us touching my cock on a few occasions....
    On the power thing....I am bot sure I agree that with other posters that it not about dominance though...she says she feels it is the most powerful sexual act a woman can do...