Stay and Play Counrty Victoria

March 27 2023

Sex positive B and B, ready to launch, Centrally located in North East Victoria A groovy little blue stone cottage, centre of town, loads of great restaurants and local eateries however' The House of Rock 'is certainly private ,cosy and very accommodating, still gauging what people want but are very open to suggestions, 2x queen rooms, couples and small discreet groups catered for, we are happy to supply all the goodies, lube, oils, toys, sex swing, phuck machine, pole mounted in living area for those who are up for it, crazy fun times,will have a small wardrobe if you forgot yours .
Make it your own for your stay, all efforts to ensure you have a sexy kinked up stay out of town,
An hr 20 from Melbourne, popular stop from Sydney to Melbourne.
Discretion and Respect is a given.
Look forward to hearing some feedback taking Bookings from May

Comments

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

a year ago

Great idea and location for weekend in the country ,a couple more rooms and beds would be more of a draw card ,best of luck with how it goes

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

a year ago

Ps possibly some pics
    Would help get it over the line for some Or just a link would be good if possible to look at ,even if it was in your profile

Mr b

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

My contribution

Health and safety issues with supplying toys not to mention theft and breakages which could completely blow your bank balance.

Lube and oil to be in single use packets.
    Furniture fine with a strict cleaning process but BYO your own toy/kit bag.

How's the soundproofing?

I'm not a fan of 🐖 knocking on the door mid-session then having to go out and speak to them.

Do not put carpet on the playroom floor and have a black waterproof mattress cover white is far too bright for a playroom.

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

a year ago

Aghhh yes didn’t actually think about the toys part , I just thought nah use our own but thanks anyway ,lol

Mr b

• kinkymonkey

kinkymonkey

4 months ago

When gonna be ready ?

• kinkymonkey

kinkymonkey

4 months ago

I’m often in Shepparton and would be nice take opportunity for a nice stop