Starting a gangbang

August 15 2023

Hello we are currently talking about a gangbang but as we live in a small little community but we are happy to travel for one. Has anyone every actually organised one.
-how did you go about it
-hotel or private resident, if hotel ask every one to help out with costs
-ask singles or do you get other couples interested as well.
- how did you go about finding people.
-

Comments

• campagnecouple

campagnecouple

9 months ago

We tried to organise these way back when. Let's just say ... we stick to couples now. We also know other couples who tried and also had a lack of success doing it privately.

You will have to travel to a city as most people will not travel to a small little community.

So ,... If you honestly want a GB look at the events.

The NBO parties are definitely able to make this happen. Also the groups who promote GB.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

9 months ago

Regularly 🙋
    Own home or apartment usually. Have hosted in a Hotel twice.
    Invite friends (in the lifestyle) and friend's of friends or Playmates of Playmates.
    Would never ask people to "help with costs". Seems tacky to me and more like a business transaction than a fun night

• MFMHotWife

MFMHotWife

9 months ago

We've had a few GB's. MMMF, MMMMF and MMMMMF on NYE, usually at a motel. I (Mr Hotwife) scout for potentials in the region on "Discover", send heaps of messages and try to sort through those that are likely to turn up. Plenty of times, only half of the potentials will actually turn up. Bigger populations work well, Gold Coast, Sunny Coast, but even the last one MMMF at Noosa only had two extra guests turn up from what seemed like 5 or 6 good potentials... Good luck, sure is fun when it all comes together!

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

its hard work its a let down usually, and if you cant afford the apartment its not for you, the apartment makes it so its your space , with guest visiting. when they all go your able to sleep shower and wake up all excited about whats happened, weve hosted around 8 events and usually end up with 3 or 4 men from an initial 50-60 showing interest in our datefinder,

• sharingiscaringx

sharingiscaringx

9 months ago

I’d seems like it’d be a hard thing to host and regulate everyone’s behaviour. Your best bet is probably swingers nights that allow single males that have been vetted by the owner x

• NWmale

NWmale

9 months ago

I had good friends in Townsville that organised a gb at a motel. They invited about 12 guys. From memory 10 said yes. I initially said no because I had very limited time but was told to show up anyway. Myself and 3 others turned up and 2 of them couldn’t get hard in a group situation. My friends decided not to bother trying again

• TwoInLove

TwoInLove

8 months ago

It’s possible but a lot of work.

We’ve hosted a few in hotels (Adina on George) and never had any problems — talking 4-6 guys not 20. We just split the hotel cost among the guys. I see a lot of events on RHP that are charging $300 a guy to ‘cover costs’. Curious what those costs are.

The hard part is organising the guys. Men are flaky already and a gangbang is a multiplier event. You will get a LOT of desperately interested guys who then suddenly ghost you, or unexpectedly get covid, or forgot about their niece’s birthday. It seems there’s a huge discrepancy between guys who like the fantasy of a gangbang and guys who actually want to do it. Perhaps getting them to transfer hotel room costs in advance is a solution. I also wouldn’t include anyone without validations and unwilling to swap mobile numbers.