Single guys in the lifestyle

May 06 2022

Single guys in the lifestyle. How important are they? And what are some things a Single guy can do to help his cause? And what are some things they do that are an absolute no no?

Comments

• teamaj2

teamaj2

2 years ago

Livenlife - are single guys important in this lifestyle ? Well that depends on what the individual people are seeking . For us , we definitely think they are important.
    The do’s and don’t s are much the same as real life . Respecting boundaries , people privacy , actually taking into account what people are saying without trying to coerce them into doing things they are not comfortable with or not what they seek , honesty, integrity etc etc
    This is just our take on things . When interacting with a couple we think it’s important that guys interact with both of us . This journey is not just about myself or my husband.
    As we know know , it’s important not to send a barrage of intimate pictures unless that is what the person is seeking . Asking permission in all areas is important.
    A single guy just needs to be honest , not spin a story thinking that is what the other person or people want to hear . Cleanliness of course is a must , that goes without saying .
    We understand no one like rejection but if someone changes their mind and ceases conversation, ghosts etc , just let it be . For whatever reason it’s a change of heart. Continually asking for an explanation is unnecessary.
    Good luck . Ax

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

2 years ago

Hi Livenlife, Im looking for single guys, so very important to me. A respectful first message goes a long way. Taking note of profile preferences, eg, Im not looking for smokers or Doms, but they still message me which is a straight No Thanks. Dont send dick pics, unless asked for. These are just my own personal dos and donts though. Single guys get a bad rap on here, but I must say Ive been pretty lucky lately. :)

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

They are of value to individuals or individual couples, as noted in the other responses, but the lifestyle is technically and historically based around couples.

An an events industry, single men are not valued too much aside from a commercial perspective, even though a single man plus a single woman can become a new valued couple, there just isn't the interest to make events for these meetings likely (private meet and greets aside). So for new couples to form, it's about having to form away from swinging events, then re-attend them as a couple.

However events such as gangbangs are only really possible with single men. Try organising a gangbang with only attached men from open relationships!