evo67

evo67

M56 F53

Single guys

October 21 2022

I find it ironic that there’s so many single guys/ couples ( that seem to be single guys portraying as a couple) who are willing to chat and talk the talk but as soon as the talk turns to proving they are what there profile states and or catching up they either shit themselves or just get caught out they decide it’s easier to delete conversation’s.

Comments

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 years ago

Maybe, for many, it is all about the thrill of the chase and the fantasy of it all ? Perhaps they never intended to meet up at all, and when things started heading in that direction they simply chickened out.

We have had over a 90% no show rate with regards to single guys. Couples have tended to show up. Of course only after we have established that they are real couples and not single guys posing as couples,

• teamaj2

teamaj2

2 years ago

It’s just life on RHP . Maybe some people are just here for the excitement of the chase , with no intentions of meeting . It’s like sifting the wheat from the chaff . There is definitely real couples here . Good luck in finding them . Ax

• CuriousAsianCpl

CuriousAsianCpl

2 years ago

That's why we mainly stick to couples that have a history of validations. Verified isn't good enough and pictures could be taken from a random Instagram or Onlyfans. If they look too good to be true and are keen to meet, I ask for certain checks

• justforthefun44

justforthefun44

2 years ago

This happens all the time
    Men also make female profiles

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yep plenty of “female” profiles like that too. Obviously fake so block and delete

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

That’s why I don’t talk the talk. Stop doing it and you’ll soon see how many people on here are genuine.
    They want to talk dirty, have a wank and forget about you, at least now that you’ve realised this you can make the changes necessary to prevent it happening anymore 😉

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Plenty of female profiles exactly the same, just getting off on the attention and never actually meet, let alone play.

• farmboy7366

farmboy7366

2 years ago

I'm genuine n love to meet a friendly fun couple to play with .....

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Just think, they are teaching you valuable screening tools. If they delete the messages, they are choosing not to waste your valuable time. Let them do it! That's why it's really important NOT to be emotionally invested in exchange of messages, have expectations or pressures, until met face to face.

Ms Foxy

• Jimmbobnsa

Jimmbobnsa

a year ago

I'm a married guy that has an absent sexlife at home due to medical circumstances. From time to time she insists I get my fix elsewhere. I'm not at all fused by gender, sexual preference. As long as everyone is comfortable and voice their wishes it suits me fine. I do love guy on guy/s. I love woman and making them squirt. Absolutely anything. As long as everyone is satisfied.

Unfortunately, finding a member to meet up with is pretty tricky , probably by the posers and the pricks that plan to meet but don't show . Sooooo frustrating!!

Anyways, I'm one of the guys on here that will stick to the plans and be and as promised!

• newyboy70

newyboy70

a year ago

Put a post up on Sunday night, planning for the following Saturday for a F4M Hotwife scenario etc.

The offers tole in, maybe 100 on Monday alone. Start filtering, by Wednesday narrowed the 300 down to 2 or 3, now we are getting to the nitty griity.

By Friday down to 1. Come Saturday snd confirmation of booking hotel etc and radio silence.