RHP User

RHP User

M52 F54

Seymour victoria

January 20 2020

We traveled to seymour for a night awsy, aqnd not 1 reply, good or bad. The town was dead.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

We traveled Australia for over 6 years and clubs and parties were about it.

If you get to finf the secret let us know

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Seems there are lots of timewasters everywhere. Wish I had money to be full member on here as would love to reply to some of the hot people on here

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Lol that place is about an hours drive away from me, and I’m not sure what the motivation was to choose Seymour as a destination because the only nightlife that seems to exist are from those vacuuming and moppping their front lawns....😂😂

Mr dragon

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

4 years ago

Dragon

Ha ha, yes I’ve visited it driving to Melbourne and it doesn’t jump to mind as the first place to seek a heaving den of debauchery 😂

But what do I know? Maybe there’s more to the place than a subpar bakery ??

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I can understand why you had little luck there l. I contacted you and you replied interested sent pics and message as you asked, them nothing , no reply no explanation nothing at all. I wonder how many others you have done this to. We are all adults and I’m sure we can handle a no m. But then you get annoyed and have a moan when you drive to Seymour and have no meets. Well hey all I can say is boo hoo . You deserved it I think. Good luck in the future as you strike me as fake and timewasters with little better to do