Sex Parties

September 08 2022

Hi I'm interested in going to friendly sex parties but have never been to one before. How do I go about it?☺️
I'm a young bisexual female

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Hello there and welcome. Parties are usually available in the events section so you just have to wait until one gets posted close to your location.

You could try a swingers club in the meantime. Single females get in pretty cheap and might be a good precursor to a private party.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

You register and absolutely speak with organisers prior to better understand the rules and guidelines attending. This is a must!
    Best to take a very trusted friend with, (that has your back) as you are going to be "flavour of the night" being bi sexual.
    Stick to your guns on "No, being No". And definitely don't be fooled by the smug snake charmers.
    Remember it's all about you! Your body, your choice.

Best of luck.
    Ms Foxy

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

2 years ago

It can be very daunting and overwhelming heading to a party or club, especially on your own. If you need a ‘buddy’, or just someone to help guide you, hit me up.

• CuriousAsianCpl

CuriousAsianCpl

2 years ago

Probably try a swinger club with a good rep for starters. Network and take it from there