Yanni1962

Yanni1962

M49 F50

Rimjobs

December 21 2021

Who likes rimjobs ladies do you rim your guy all the bi girls love rimming each other who into it reply anyone

Comments

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

All the bi girls love rimming each other? And we’re expected to only reply nicely I take it or everyone will complain? This is ridiculous, what a statement.

• sw1ng3rz

sw1ng3rz

2 years ago

Love getting them and Mr loves doing it but he doesn’t like arse play himself so I don’t give

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Love receiving. Don't reciprocate.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Is that what women mean when they tell me to “kiss their arse!”
    🤔

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

If that’s the case I’ve had lots of requests

• Sawadee

Sawadee

2 years ago

Pass 😞

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Nice to give after a shower together and a rather enjoyable, pleasurable surprise to receive although rare. I am not normally in butt play but if it feels good roll with it right.

• Fantasy80

Fantasy80

2 years ago

Absolutely love giving rim jobs to people

• HappyHedonist

HappyHedonist

2 years ago

Rimming, you are either all in or completely out. Not one really 'kind of' likes it. I consider myself all in.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Hard pass on both. Huuuge turn off.

• Kate267

Kate267

2 years ago

I haven't given. Working up to it as fwb is very keen. But after a shower seems a good idea to me. I love anal sex. Fingers and penetration. But I am ambivalent about being rimmed. It feels nice but doesn't blow me away, and there are a few psychological drawbacks. One is the taboo. One is kissing afterwards. But I think mainly if there is an expectation of reciprocity, or like they've done you a special favour? Eh. The only exception is someone who genuinely LOVES doing it, and makes me feel like I'm doing HIM a favour by letting him. And he uses it to get me truly ready for penetration.

• KindaOldButNew

KindaOldButNew

2 years ago

Haven't tried it and not keen to either.

• T_roy

T_roy

2 years ago

Love my rim being licked and I like too give too

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

My wife loves rimming me . She will do it for ages then then when she has worked me up she will deep throat my cock so I can blow my load down her throat and then she takes my cock out of her mouth and lick her lips while looking at me and gives me a sexy little wink . She is so hot and dirty, she loves it .

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Can't say as a bi women that I have rimmed another woman. My attention is focused on giving her clit orgasim.

I think alot of men find giving and receiving a rimming more enjoyable.

• Plumbs68

Plumbs68

2 years ago

Myself & Partner love it ! So sensitive. Regular past time for us and great foreplay prior to anal fun , if ya into that .

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

2 years ago

When I left school I did hundreds of rim jobs.
    But then again, when you are working at the local tyre centre, that’s sort of expected of you.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Honestly for me it depends who I'm with, if they are pretty hygienic and smell good then it's game on baby 🤷‍♀️👅

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Enjoy getting rimmed by a hot lady..i like lying on my back to get it so I can see her face. The eye contact makes me go insane 😛🍑

• SunnyCoastSwing

SunnyCoastSwing

2 years ago

I find its more of a “in the moment” thing that i do when down there if the lady is enjoying my tongue and i can feed off her moans to fine tune her pleasure.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Give me a woman's hot bubble butt and I'll let her fuck my face until the cows come home. Lol

• Somensafun

Somensafun

a year ago

Always depends on the person Im with...... it has to be clean. I have to have just showered and be confident of absolute cleanliness to allow it to happen to me. If those criteria are met, and it happens I love it. Not something I plan, but when it happens, I love it.

• CravingMore

CravingMore

a year ago

Love a good rimjob... Does that make me a bi girl?

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I love rimming my wife, especially when she doesn't expect it. It's a great way to surprise!