BeeandAyy

BeeandAyy

M42 F39

Recommendations for somewhere tropical

February 09 2020

Looking at locations for a throuple holiday involving lots of nudity and hopefully the privacy to play outside. Thinking Whitsundays area? Any places that people would recommend up north?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

It’s pretty hot & steamy up here in Darwin... plenty of accommodation... and a lot of swingers 😉

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I recommend Port Douglas. Ritzy classy and abundance of beaches and inland waterfalls! Great restaurants and travellers.
    Easier to get to than Whitsundays. Heaps of deals with Tiger airlines Melbourne to Cairns. Port 1 hour north.

• badboyhere

badboyhere

4 years ago

Good luck to you that you are going on a throuple holiday. Good luck to you that you have a regular 3rd that participates. I am sure that you can go anywhere and have a great time in this setting.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I guess it depends on what your priorities are - classy accommodation or freedom to spend your days and nights sans clothing.
    There is no shortage of the full range of magnificent scenery, accommodation, restaurants and entertainment venues in or around Cairns and surrounds and with no Chinese tourists at the moment the place is pretty quiet. I was in Cairns last week and went to the Pier for an evening meal, of the dozen or so restaurants there each would have perhaps averaged 5 or 6 patrons.
    Atherton Tablelands is a pretty amazing place and the climate is much more agreeable than on the coast at this time of year.
    As I understand it there are no 'official' nude beaches etc as it is still against the law in our otherwise great state of Queensland!! Perhaps what you need is access to a 20,000 acre property where you can frolic nude 24/7 although the downside might be that the accommodation might be considered pretty basic and the cranky old bastard that owns it would probably expect you to cook a few meals and do a bit of housework for him in lieu of payment