Really wanting a partner/s or couple to explore a new side of me

October 04 2022

# Really wanting a partner/s or couple to explore a new side of me

G’day all. All this is probably gonna sound cliché but I need a hand here. I recently came out of a decade long relationship in January and the breakup was pretty harsh. So harsh in fact that it made me question a lot of things about myself. It’s been building up quite a bit and, while I don’t have any toys I decided ‘Fuck it.’ and grabbed a big fucking zucchini out of the shopping bag, put a condom on it, lubed it up and tried it. To my surprise, I couldn’t fit it(amateur mistake), got sweet Christ I couldn’t stop myself. The way it pushed against my rim was ecstasy inducing and I almost wanted to try and force it in, but it was a no bueno in that department. I kept trying, while instinctively grabbing my now rock hard dick and began servicing myself from both sides, rubbing the zucchini and stroking myself. Holy fuck, I did NOT last long. It was one of the biggest, most intensive orgasms I had, legs shaking and a shotgun blast on the wall.

So where am I going with this? Well, I wanna try and see where this leads. That was one of the most intense solo experiences I’ve had, but I’m wanting to try and see what partner play is like. Whether it’s getting pegged by a woman, getting fucked by a man or even dicking down on a woman while getting ass fucked simultaneously. Maybe even sucking dick, though that’s honestly a bit scarier for me. I want to explore this as wholly and safely as possible, but being out of the dating scene since 2011 a lot has changed, and I don’t know where to start. If anyone is in my area and sees this and wants a partner, I’m all for it and hope to be treated with patience and respect. You’ll get the same from me, I promise you that.

Side note, I’m starting to see what the term ‘cock hungry’ actually feels like, but I’ll never be swayed from a good pussy.

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

You are not alone!
    You've taken a brave step.
    Many, many have tried zucchini and other pieces of lubed up equipment. Just don't go overboard or else you might end up in ED.
    Once you try cock, you'll never go back.

Ms Foxy

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Good for you👍
    Can't give many pointers as when Hubby "explored", we did it together.
    1. Empty the bats outta the cave before you dive in
    2. LUUUUUBBBBEEEE
    3. Start with an Anal Play Starter Pack.... Small plug/beads then work up
    4. Find a beautiful fun lady or even a Bi Couple and the rest will unfold organically
    5. Be hygienic and safe in all your play and enjoy

Best of luck in your new adventures....... It's very addictive x

• countrytouch82

countrytouch82

2 years ago

Body wise, you were probably stimulating the prostate externally, although you can certainly do it internally, and for different people it requires different sizes, shapes and functions regarding toys. It's a matter of finding out what works (and perhaps what doesn't work) for YOU.

Finding a partner is difficult enough near the city, let alone more regionally. Be it singles or couples, it's also hard also as many prioritise experience, not wanting newbie/first timer vibes. Try looking into bi-friendly house parties, where you can relax and only explore to your limits, and perhaps get ideas from watching. Most are metro based though. Not sure what exists regionally, but fetish groups might be nearby and some of their events might suit such experimentation.