tejayz

tejayz

M40 F39

Random Question about writing!

February 28 2024

This is quite random, but I am in the moment of processing a few parts of myself and one thing that I was wanting to take the time to do was to write out my fantasies, and explore them for myself deeper.
But at the same time a a girls gotta eat and earn her keep. Does anyone know if there is a market for a place where I could upload this material and make money? It wouldn’t be literary gold or edited to much degree. It would be more real, and self written and descriptive, to a point sometimes confronting but not disturbing.

Any ideas or suggestions hit me up!!!

Comments

• MisterMassage

MisterMassage

2 months ago

why dont you forward it to MAFS

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 months ago

Make your own blog?... Turn words into action and do Only Fans?
    I'm not into erotic fiction (even if its "real") but od be surprised if there wasn't a platform for you to share your stories..... Not sure how much someone would pay though. Following

• DMSR1999

DMSR1999

2 months ago

I suggest you write a piece and post it on RHP stories. Then you can gauge the response to see if you have an audience who enjoy your writing. You could ask for feedback.

• nightingale8

nightingale8

2 months ago

What are you selling, your carrying out fantasies and new experiences in a text-based OnlyFans kind of way? Do people get to submit requests or do you have to continually increase the anti in the attention based economy? I’m assuming you mean in an authentic way rather than simply poorly written fiction.

My initial reaction was that there was no market for that. But I’m a self professed troglodyte. Essentially you’re commodifying your human experience... to the extreme. Is that going to be the next Black Mirror episode? Maybe they’ve done that already I haven’t kept up! If you simply need to brush up your writing skills, you could write some erotic fiction and sell it the traditional book way, AI could probably help you out 🙊

• Tyler_9

Tyler_9

2 months ago

With all the AI text based erotic story generators out there, there is obviously demand for stories… but then there is erotic based AI story generators that spit out exactly the thing you’re looking to find too…. for free.

• Andrea_Sydney

Andrea_Sydney

2 months ago

I would say write it first before thinking of selling. At the moment you don’t have a product 😊
    You can then gauge how good it is and take it from there.

• No_probLlama68

No_probLlama68

2 months ago

Exploring yourself has its own value, but if you aren’t going to put the effort into writing it well it may not captivate an audience already saturated with highly stimulating content.

• touchbase

touchbase

2 months ago

Do penthouse still pay for sex letters and stories?