Pussy Fisting

June 02 2023

Do many women enjoy being pussy fisted from their partner, or have a pussy fisting desire or fetish?

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

a year ago

He sounds like a lovely gent, no one is disputing that or sullying his character. However, sometimes its best to leave your fetishes until you are comfortable with someone and then you can both share what you are into. Any guy who says pussy fisting is his thing on his profile is a scroll on from me. Not many women want to be used as a hand puppet every time sex is initiated. However, Im sure he will find a lady who will bring him his joy. 😊

• FeistyFatty

• Ourmalibu

Ourmalibu

a year ago

You should try Fetlife. There are groups dedicated to this subject and many women on there that absolutely love being fisted. But from me it’s a no.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Not into it myself but have a friend who's into anal fisting. I cannot comprehend how she enjoys it but each to their own. The OP was asking a question to those who WERE into fisting so it's inappropriate for trolls to comment negatively on a legitimate question. Not into it? Stay out of the conversation.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

a year ago

Isnt a forum a discussion where people can talk about the issue in whatever way they want? Now it seems that any answers that dont suit are deleted. I dont agree with nasty uncalled for comments but if the forums are turning into satisfying someones ego then it will get very boring.

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

a year ago

Ouchie

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

I find most guys are happy humble brag about "pussy fisting', however mention fisting their butts in return and they suddenly back off. 🏃‍♀️ 🍑 🤛

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

* to humble brag

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

a year ago

I can only get 4 fingers in Margo, so that's a no.

And I don't even have big hands 😆

- Alex.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

My lady just loves a good fisting just makes her squirt

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

a year ago

I’ve always been intrigued how some women can easily take a fist whereas others would scream in pain. I know that there’s no correlation with body size but intrigued about what makes it anatomically possible and enjoyable for some but frightening and painfully impossible for others?

• newboy1

newboy1

a year ago

My ex wife loved it, o found it weird at the start but it became a normal practice… was her idea and really pushed it on me

• lucyshoghi

lucyshoghi

a year ago

i love being fisted txt me your hot sex cum

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Just here for the comments.. 😂

• wild2202

wild2202

10 months ago

I couldn't think of anything more barbaric tbh. I for one don't want any type of fist coming at me and a ladies vagina should be treated with respect and a clench fist certainly doesn't show respect

• Buhdds84

Buhdds84

9 months ago

It was introduced to me by a woman, she kept pushing more fingers inside. I think its hot and i enjoyed pleasing her. I was able to make her cum several times and we always had fun. Haven't met another that likes it.