Profiles among LGBTIQ users

October 29 2020

Hey all.
I met this person that was claiming to be an 18yo ladyboy from Thailand but turned out that he's a 30ish yo Malaysian guy, effeminate, yes but a guy!

I felt this reasonably outrageous, is it anyone else think like me?

I tried my best to be nice with this person even after being rejected but I find it hard...

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I assume the only difference between an effeminate male and a lady boy are breasts ??

If so, what is it exactly that’s upset you ??

Was it the fact they weren’t Thai?

Was it the fact they misrepresented themselves??

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Why be nice? You don’t owe a lying piece of crap anything. I wouldn’t go overboard with the abuse but I wouldn’t be nice either.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 years ago

Sadly in life but especially on the internet there is people that are not true, honest or authentic. I’d say it’s normal to feel maybe angry , violated , and annoyed at being duped . You are human and however you feel is okay . You may have opened up and spoken intimately. It’s bad bad form on his part . You don’t have to be nice . Personally , I’d block. We all make errors of judgement and trust people at some stage in our lives that truly don’t deserve our time or energy . As with any error of judgement it’s best left in the past . Hopefully this encounter doesn’t leave you jaded and you can dust yourself off and move forward.
    Good luck
    A