Profile Standing Out

November 16 2023

Hi Crew,

As an average guy (looks/body) how does one make their profile pop ect.

My wife and I have a couples profile and single profiles each for solos, and 3somes ect.

Now the situation:

My wife and I undertook a test. We both opened a single profile each. In 1 week she had 1200 likes, 750 messages.

Mine has now been live for months and has only had 3 views lol. I have engaged/introduced myself but they never get seen.

Is it the old, ladies can afford to pick and choose and with all the incredible fit guys I can see why.

Happy for someone to review my profile and give me some feed back.

Cheers,

Comments

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

5 months ago

For starters there is absolutely no mention of your couples profile on this profile or any direction you have one. So therefore your profile might come across as being here without your partners consent.
    Best to be very transparent and mention on ALL profiles there's a couples one. It will increase your chances.
    But then again, depends on what people are looking for and if they are interested and what effort you put in.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

1200 likes 750 messages in 7 days 🤔

• Felicitous

Felicitous

5 months ago

Yep that's exactly what it is...

I mean I think those numbers speak for themselves!

They are exactly the reason why women can't get back to all men and why some don't even look at profiles when not actively 'looking'.

If you're taking job applications and have 750 to choose from (with only one vacancy)...
    You're going to choose the best candidate according to your own criteria. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Collect some pics of a really good looking guy and make a profile pretending you are them.

Arrange date with the hotty of your choice.

Attend the location of the date and watch from afar until hotty gets fed up and goes to leave

Swoop in and lift the hotty's spirits with your charming wit and seduction skills.

Profit.

• MrandMrsEss

MrandMrsEss

5 months ago

It’s just the old laws of supply and demand.
    There are just so many men that will root anything that says yes so they will message and like every profile they see. So women will always get inundated and after the initial false ego boost they will then be frustrated as they can’t possibly find their best matches in all that noise.
    Most women are not that indiscriminate and of course not that desperate to just get any cock they can especially when men will offer theirs to just about anyone.
    If you’re expecting a near equal chance of meeting up separately you’re going to be disappointed.

• Libertine001

Libertine001

5 months ago

Only way RHP works for anyone is to present you bio that is you, not what you think someone else wants to see.

Your first message must be just you, not telling someone what they want to hear.

Yes, the ladies get a ridiculous amount of messages to sift through if they can be bothered after reading a couple of hundred they may reply(no guarantees)

But if the stars align and the right person for you reads your message,you can find the needle in the haystack because your message resonates with them.

There are mo tricks just blind luck.

Good luck

Libertine

• RHP User

RHP User

5 months ago

Getting harder to rouse the rabble around here. Sorry OP I misread your question.

My suggestion to stand out is be different.

What is your point of difference in the market place?

You'll do ok, there's a learning curve for all genders and it's steep for men up front. Don't make online your only searching ground and don't put others down to try lift yourself up.