Pregnant Cuckolding

December 27 2020

How would someone go about finding a pregnant women that is into Cuckolding? I have had the fantasy for many years of being invovled in being with someones wife while they watch and also had a massive attraction to the glow of a pregnant women. Combining both would be absolute heaven but I don't think it could ever actually happen

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

3 years ago

Damn, talk about a needle in a haystack! You'll see the occasional couple on here, but adding cuckolding to the equation might be a hard ask. People understandably get protective when their partners are pregnant, so you're asking for an unbelievably high level of trust with a complete stranger. You'll see pregnant sex workers advertising occasionally, maybe that's an option? You'll find those in the industry quite adapt at role playing, maybe that could help with the cuckolding bit🤷🏻‍♂️ Good luck

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

3 years ago

We didn’t play while pregnant even though we were both as horny as hell but we were so focused on each other that we forgot about swinging. Since then pregnant women turn me on big time, actually they did before but having experienced it I loved every moment of it. We did play after and adding an extra fluid to playtime for very erotic :)

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Yummmm dude you’re not alone