Physical effects of the wet stuff

April 24 2020

I missed about this on another post but thought I’d open up a new post to see if anyone has any experience of similar.
Mrs S has regularly been extremely wet. She worries that it might not feel as good for me. When she’s like this she doesn’t use her muscles as much so the fit is more loose but I find the juices seem to really heighten my sensitivity. My cock positively tingles even when she rubs up and down it before penetration covering my cock with her juices and post coital the tingling remains for some time. Has anyone experienced this or read anything about it?

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

If the tingling is external before penetration have you considered that it might be the soap or moisturiser that your other half is using? Tingling down there isn't always a good thing, maybe chat to a gynae? Not taking the piss, but is it's worrying you it's worth the question to someone that's qualified.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

4 years ago

Sounds more like a sensitivity/minor adverse reaction. Are we talking about your wifes natural wetness or lube? Either way I dont, "tingling" sounds abnormal. Maybe a slight pH imbalance?🤷‍♀️

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Probably evaporation, goosebumps on your cock !

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

4 years ago

Oh I think I wrote this too quickly. I’m not taking about a negative sensation but a positive one. I just feel like the increased wetness makes me notice more of the tingly electric type feelings around the old fella. It could well be just the heightened excitement of enjoying the wet stuff- natural - but thinking about it the sensation is similar to some excitatory lubes I’ve tried in the past.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Wetness I love....the tingling, in my view would be amazing...if it’s not leaving you irritated anywhere on your bodies I’d not be too concerned....

• MsJonesy

MsJonesy

4 years ago

To where she is in her cycle. But can also be a symptom of a couple of infections. If not regularly doing STI testing, best pop off to her friendly doctor and have a good chat about it...and get more than the regular STI tests done.

In terms of the tingling, I can't say anyone I've been having sex with has reported the same. Could be just the awesome connection you two have , which makes you more aware of her wetness, and the effect it

• Missb4u

Missb4u

4 years ago

Maybe it’s similar to when I used to receive a load of cum from my x it certainly heightened the feelings and my insides did quiver and I found once that occurred it was easier for me to orgasm.

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

MissB4u, might have something to do with the prostaglandins and oxytocin in semen? Someone on here must have an idea, I'm just pulling something that I heard once from the back of my memory 🤷‍♂️

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

4 years ago

Haha I think usebi might have come closest to a physical reason.
    Enough already with the infection talk, we are nice and clean and this extra fluid is coming from her squirting/gushing when aroused the right way.
    So the tingles I’m feeling are of the pleasurable kind, my guess is just the mental stimulus of knowing she’s so turned on but it really does seem to make my cock more sensitive to arousal. I’m happy to just enjoy the experience but was wondering if anyone else had felt this.

Speaking of infections though.
    Thinking back, a long long time a go I had a close friend who I eventually had sex with. We were both clean as a whistle but every time we’d have sex I’d have painful skin anywhere her juices touched which would burn until I washed. I was too young and shy to bring it up with her but just couldn’t continue on with the sex. I always thought maybe it was a thrush type of thing but there was never any redness just pain...never been able to explain that one!