Perth Dogging Locations

August 05 2023

Hi all,
Pretty new to the scene - just wanted to know if there are any spots in Perth that are safe to fool around in the car.
Do people actually go to watch, and if so, do they stay a polite distance away or are they right up at the window?

Cheers :)

Comments

• itz_jackie_kink

itz_jackie_kink

9 months ago

there are few dogging locations, one popular ones are held at Kings park. plenty of single men and few couples are keen to join. and it depends on your comfort. you can set the rules on how you expect them to be and prior to hosting someone always best to hav initial verification first!

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

9 months ago

Middle Swan Reserve is very well known.
    I don't think that there's any crowd control.

• justlooking4

justlooking4

9 months ago

Hello genericsexycpl, welcome to the fun place for swingers and like minded people like ourselves, I have found the best place to do a bit of exhibition and a voyeurism is in the dunes at Warnrbo and Swanbourne, Just be firm with the voyeurs, ask them to keep their distance while they tug their vein, or just go to a swingers club, some are open during the day, rules also apply there and the patrons respect your boundaries. Enjoy yourself and keep safe, and I would love to watch guys have some fun together.

• QueanBnSir

QueanBnSir

9 months ago

Test the waters in a place like 103 where there is a controlled environment. See how you fair there. You'll also find an abundance of like minded people to chat with and learn from.

• jamesnn

jamesnn

8 months ago

Swingers clubs are a great spot to watch and join.. Great to get more people into it.. cheers all

• Mandurahguy46

Mandurahguy46

8 months ago

contact me, if you wish :) x