Period sex *MAFS edition

February 10 2022

I never thought I’d mention MAFS in a positive way but a recent topic raised on the TV show was *period sex*. She wanted it. He freaked out. His bros also freaked out when he told them about it. Oh, the horror!!

As a lesbian, it has never been an issue with women I fuck. Sex on your period can help with easing menstrual cramps plus libido is higher for some ladies. And you save on lube! Sex doesn’t always have to be about penetration and orgasms. Considering women menstruate from roughly age 13-50, that’s a lot of sexless weeks in our lifetime!

So guys, what the fuck? If she’s into sex on her period, what’s the issue?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

You've made a generalisation based on quite possibly the worst televised dribble on air lol. My hubby has never had an issue being intimate with me when I'm having my period. Never has, even when we were young. He gets super horny (probably the pheremones) and the orgasms make the cramps easier so it's win win. When this topic gets posted, it's a regular, the general consensus is "not an issue" .... Amongst couples.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

You lost us at "MAFS"...

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I believe everything on the show is pretty much scripted. So I would just laugh at the ludicrous scenarios put forward

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 years ago

Period sex has never been an issue for me, although Margo didn't like the idea of it for a long while... decades.

These days she's into pretty much anything, so period sex happens semi-regularly. Whenever the mood strikes while Aunt Flow is around really. Although she still isn't a fan on her heaviest day.

FYI - I refer to her period as 'The Shining' from the elevator scene in the movie... The Shining. The elevator doors open and thousands of litres of blood flow out, filling the hallways. I know actual periods aren't quite that dramatic... but the term 'Shining' sounds so much nicer than most descriptors... including 'period'.

- Alex.

• HappyHedonist

HappyHedonist

2 years ago

Not a fan of period sex or any blood during sex.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

My experience has been that those men that have been in long term relationships or previously married, aren't particularly fazed by period sex. The ones that have been hesitant have been life long bachelors... And once they realise their manhood won't drop off, they have had an attitude adjustment.

• ddlbm

ddlbm

2 years ago

Each to their own , it’s a preference

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Did you notice that age of those men in that conversation? Young, dumb and immatured. If they freak out and are grossed out at the sight and feel of a little blood, they'll be grossed out at the sight of their own child's birth. 🤣😂
    They certainly do have a lot of living to do.
    Every knight has had blood on their swords.

Ms Foxy

• Kt_Kcouple

Kt_Kcouple

2 years ago

I have noticed that couples we know will often decline an invitation or event because it’s ‘that time of the month’ -a shame I think because 1. We’d still like to catch up even if she’d prefer not to play and 2. We’d both be happy to still play even in those circumstances (if she’s ok with it)

• Rising_Phoenix

Rising_Phoenix

2 years ago

I don’t like period sex, never have and yes I think it’s yuck, how rude that anyone is picking on someone for not wanting to get covered in another’s blood.
    So OP, what the fuck? If a man OR WOMAN doesn’t want a woman’s uterus lining on them who do you think you are to have a go at them?

• KLady

KLady

2 years ago

When I was younger my ex at that time loved to say to me “ you love a good dicking when you’re hormonal” and he also loved it.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

No no no no!

It is powerful black magic.

She must go with her mother and stay in a hut away from the village until it is over.

Otherwise the cows will become sick and the crops will fail.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

2 years ago

A no brainer.
    My sheets are far too expensive to get blood on them.
    Bad enough if poop escapes on them and that washable.
    Best she comes back a few days later when she is serviceable

• iamthecowgodmoo

iamthecowgodmoo

2 years ago

Period blood is a great way to get a soft-on. No thanks!

• SunnyCoastSwing

SunnyCoastSwing

2 years ago

Very interesting comment. I personally would not be phased. Its just my partners did not.

• Kt_Kcouple

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

2 years ago

I was embarrassed for those young men on the show.
    Immature reactions

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

My cycle always wreaks havoc on my activities, it’s never on time. I avoid sex, then give up when I can’t wait any longer and it has caught me out more times than I can admit. I was always devastated, embarrassed, but each time it happened, my partners have been so sweet, kept enjoying themselves and then helped me clean up afterwards. I was always made to feel ashamed, men shouldn’t know about that stuff or be expected to deal with it. But I think, in todays world, where single guys are often raising female teenagers, men are a lot more accepting and kind.

Me personally? Still prefer not to do it, but it’s really nice to know I am not going to be treated rudely if it happens.

• Daddysprincess6

Daddysprincess6

2 years ago

Love it personally. My lady is always so horny on her period and as you mentioned helps with lubrication especially when your on the bigger side 🤣😅

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

First time I slept with an ex gf it had been building for the week before hand when we first started seeing each other. I was due go to a best mates wedding and as luck would have it a late drop out left a spot open and he told me to invite my new lady. As luck would have it we were going to do it the night of the wedding as we finally had a room to ourselves. Half way through the reception she came back from the bathroom and announced “ I’m really sorry but I just got my period “… to which I answer “ I’m really sorry but I don’t care” 😆. The look on her face was pure 😳. She had never had a partner or guy do it and she didn’t know how to react. Long story short, the shower got a damn good workout and she loved it. From that day on she loved fucking on her period.

As far as I’m concerned… it’s just extra lube. 🤤

• xxezz

xxezz

2 years ago

Not a lot of love for the nay-sayers. Every LTR I’ve been in and every short term thing as well, period sex is usually rejected by the F. It’s usually considered not as pleasant for either party ime 🤷🏻

• Mcbain01

Mcbain01

2 years ago

Woooow. Put a towel down. Or better yet push her up against the wall of the shower and get after it. Find my woman is more horny in her cycle making for great sex and better foreplay. I dont go down on her lol blood on my face and tongue isn't a turnon but that's when our little toy friends shine 😁

• Funtommy1970

Funtommy1970

2 years ago

I find not over thinking it is best. Once started the fact your partner is having her period is quickly forgotten.
    Although I personally draw the line at no oral which means that I miss out as well, which is only fair.
    Remember to use a towel. Did it once at a air bnb, cost me an extra few bucks for cleaning

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Yes I have done it a few times and she liked it better as she was extra horny
    She said it helped reduce craps and length of the cycle
    Happy to do it again

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Some of the best intimacy was during her period, everything is more aroused and if she does want you inside her there is always shower sex Kills 2 birds with one stone.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

There's nothing wrong with period sex or the strawberry dip as we used to call it.
    Use some old towels or in the shower .
    Spices things up a bit.
    A little messy but nice