North qld cheeky fun !

August 22 2019

The tropics in north qld are full of beautiful communities.. amd make me wonder about a pleasent sexy free happy kinky community which thru facebook or other social media can make possible for like minded people to meet on one of this breath takin secluded beaches around here :)

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• DynamicCouple36

DynamicCouple36

5 years ago

Buchans Point

We were up in Palm Cove in mid July, and spent some time, every afternoon, on the unofficial nude beach @ Buchans Point.

There is a great community of regulars there, some of whom we met through RHP and others whom we met on the beach.

If you are looking to become a pesky, predatory meerkat, take note that the community, on that beach, will not like it. Such behaviour has often lead to nude beaches being closed and or patrolled by the police.

Don’t go there to perve and try to get some sex from others . It’s a public beach. Be respectful of this and you will find that the community will be friendly to you

• RHP User

RHP User

5 years ago

...just have to be careful you don't get eaten while you're sunbathing..
    Or stung to death while having a swim..

• missy_mo0

missy_mo0

5 years ago

Unfortunately I would think that most single females will stay away from any beach in those areas given what happened to the young girl walking her dog.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

5 years ago

Missy Moo
    If we all subscribed to that notion; we'd all be too scared to leave our homes, get on planes, swim in the oceans etc etc. Women (myself included) have been enjoying Buchans long before the Toyah murder and will do so long after. The takeaway from her tragedy is highlighting one's personal safety. Be vigilant, Be aware of your surroundings. There's danger and risk in so many aspects of life these days, no reason to not live it though.