No connections or friends

July 29 2023

Hi everyone been on here for around 4 months or so and dont seem to get any replies , would it be any kind of reason im a fun friendly down to earth easy going person looking for fwb , married with permission from wifey any tips or thoughts 😊 thank you

Comments

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

9 months ago

Rather than trying online would it. be worth attending a few events with your wife if she is willing? Then you can meet people face to face and possibly form connections that way?

• Felicitous

Felicitous

9 months ago

Hey Op...
    In short a 'no reply' is the same as a no without the engagement.
    If you have time search 'no response/ reply' and wade through all the opinions/ reflections / discussions on such things. Arguments on all sides.

I doubt you're doing anything 'wrong'..

Just a case of putting yourself out there.
    Engage where you can, try different approaches... but also have low expectations in some ways. I have an absolutely gorgeous husband and took him 2 years to actually meet someone...
    Why - most likely because he was married.. many single women prefer single men so the opportunity to meet someone likeminded narrows.

But it is possible... and when it's good it's intoxicatingly wonderful!

Good luck.
    V

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

9 months ago

Discretion...wife's consent.
    These words above, mixed together is a recipe for disaster.
    WE don't know you wife has given permission. It's just words without the action.
    Is she willing to speak?
    Is she willing to met up, with the other?
    Thats the question everyone wants to know.
    There's lots of "married" people on here, in the same situation as you. It's a matter of finding that needle in the hay stack mountain.
    Best of luck! 🙏

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

9 months ago

Pretty good profile. Go to a club or a pub... it might pay off than looking here for 4 months.

• SensuousOne

SensuousOne

9 months ago

You're in Sydney, chances are about zero...unless you want to 'sugar date'...

• ebunny23

ebunny23

9 months ago

I get the same thing but even lots of chatting and then zip. It’s very frustrating and hard not to take personally. I figure if someone’s on here looking to hookup and you message them with a polite and respectful note then how hard is it to respond even just to get to know you? Weird !!

• Danmuffin

Danmuffin

8 months ago

Yeah I’ve been on here for the same time and really hard going. Might have to try Tinder? Would love to go to a club, but nerve racking by yourself.

• RHP User

RHP User

8 months ago

Unfortunately for most people it is pump & dump..