August 30 2021

I have just signed on to this site, anyone have any tips on what kind of content to add? I have 5 pics of me.. no dick pic's. I don't mind sharing pics of certain areas of my body.. but not sure if that's going to be a drawcard...
looking for only casual hookups and fun, is that a turn off for some women? I haven't been dating for awhile so would really appreciate any advice. I went on a couple of dates from another dating site and i came across as too desperate, but true reality was i was so nervous and wanted to impress the date... I'm just treading water here...

Comments

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

3 years ago

Yeah generally women don't want to be treated like an unpaid prostitute.
    I know right, who knew 🤷‍♀️

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I would have thought at 57 years of age you could work it out for yourself.

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

3 years ago

I found myself single at 50 and was bewildered by all the online dating options. However, I wasnt looking to be a casual shag for anyone. A few guys Ive chatted to are all for the root and go scenario. Some women are looking for that but most are not. I have meet first socially on my profile but guys still come along expecting to get laid after one drink. Good luck to you but youll find most of the women on here have their self respect and are not looking to be a poke bag for everyones penis.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Cold. Hard. Cash.

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

3 years ago

No one appreciates a manufactured profile that you think everyone wants to read.
    Purpose of a profile is to display the real you so the reader can draw a conclusion about the writer.
    For instance if the guy thinks its appropriate to put a dick pic up we know know he's a dick and we move on.
    So put up what you think portrays you.
    If in doubt put up a nicely lit smiling pic with a cute puppy in your arms. You'll have plenty of free prostitutes at your disposal......

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 years ago

If I was you I would change my profile age group from 50 to 60.

Women will read your profile and think it's yucky that you're willing to date someone young enough to be your granddaughter.

Also your profile says safe sex if required.
    It is an immediate delete for many women.

Being careful with your sexual health is far more attractive.

Just my 2 cents feel free to take it or leave it.
    Your photos are very nice and you are an attractive man.

• Ex007

Ex007

3 years ago

Scroll further down the forum as there is another post not far down.