RHP User

RHP User

M32 F27

New to this site

June 10 2020

Hey guys!
We are a young couple who have recently started to get into swinging. We have had a few expereinces with females are kost recent was with 2 girls. We are finding it very hard to meet people on this site not sure what we are doing wrong.

We usually message girls but not sure how to start. We usually just introduce ourselves.

Any help would be appreciated!

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

If you're just messaging ladies on here it's a bit of a numbers game. Very few of them compared to couples and single guys.... they just get inundated with messages and have the luxury off being picky. All i can say is be respectful in your messages, no expectations and "hi, how are you?" rarely works. Get along to meet'n'greets and club nights, you'll probably have more luck. Meeting other couples will be a lot easier on the online world. Good luck!

• DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

4 years ago

Spicykale's response above was spot on, also be aware that many supposed single girl profiles are just guys getting their jollies somehow. Meeting in person is the best, try to tap into the party scene. Also while the Unicorns you search for do exist you will increase your chances of fun if you broaden your search to couples.
    Good Luck

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I have been readying some profiles for the past 3 hours before engaging anyone on a chat. I am just trying to be respectful of what people like / don’t like.. I am also trying to find out any advice from people who have been here longer than me. Thanks SpicyKale ( great profile). I was active in Paris 15 years ago, I have been in Sydney since and i have not been out doing it, it is just time for me to get my fit wet. I used to go in saunas, clubs and special event. How does it work in here?

• AnnieWhichway

AnnieWhichway

4 years ago

BlsckFrench
    Married guys with single profiles will struggle here. But you will get points for being honest with it as you have done.
    Best bet is hunt down married women in your situation

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Thanks for the replies ladies.. I am just going slowly about it I will complete my profile ( should help as a start). I will also look for the guys forums.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Fill out your profile a lot more
    Add more details about what you want to do or try
    Details of your type maybe
    Pick a catchy username that says something about who you are
    Lots if pics may help

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I’d love to see how u would look with showing more, and u acctualy have the shape that looks the most arousing when being double penetrated... even if just pretend anal of course. u will find a new love for ur body’s and watching it get worked