Nervous to make MFM fantasy reality

May 22 2023

I've had the MFM fantasy consuming my thoughts. But I'm nervous to make it reality. I'm selective in who I wish to do this with as I'm shy and would like to get to know the guys first. How does one start to organise this. I'm interested to hear how others have made their fantasies reality in a safe and fun way.

Comments

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

I asked this very question a few years ago and got some helpful tips so sharing the love.
    I ended up contacting a GB group, from which the organiser contacted me and sent me a smorgasbord of men! I’d never ‘shopped’ for men before so just the process was an absolute delight. From there I only met one man (we’re all picky, the only other man I picked found a relationship. I was too slow) and I found another just on my own. I met each individually over coffee, had fun with one, and later asked them to meet each other over coffee to make sure they were comfortable with each other (I wanted a bi mmf after all). It was absolutely hot hot hot. Perhaps I was just lucky but I was firm in taking my time with this one and it paid off, more than once, not enough but that’s life

• JennyTahlia

JennyTahlia

a year ago

Thankyou for your wonderful and honest reply. I feel meeting the right people is important. Knowing them first. So a fun playtime can be shared.

• JennyTahlia

JennyTahlia

a year ago

I will need to see if perth has gb group and I will ask to peruse their select

• sublime005

sublime005

a year ago

I am in the same boat this is my ultimate fantasy but would be a big disappointment if it didn't work the way I'd imagined it would.

• Exploring5110

Exploring5110

a year ago

As the male, in our relatively new mfm adventures, I would say research a lot, meet first in a public and safe environment. It has been our experience that a meet and greet over coffee, or drinks is a great way to see if your comfortable with whomever your contemplating.
    There are a lot of fakes and flakes out there. Personally we enjoy our occasional meet up, and find it rewarding for our marriage. Have fun, and I hope you enjoy it once it happens.😁

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I would find a partner first who I trust, then add the second afterwards. You need to have someone with you who you trust 110%. Trust and safety are paramount to be able to enjoy any scenario.
    Good luck i hope you will live out this fantasy of yours x

• madotara69

madotara69

10 months ago

We just jumped in at the deep end and learned from one experience not so great, to the next and over a decade shared many mfm threesome experiences.
    From Tara’s experiences, she has always believed in that we all reach orgasm climaxing together is the ultimate and fun.
    Rarely does it happen although it has and She is probably right, it is the best experiences we’ve shared together, for her to climax is when us fellows get on so well and work in together it just does, time stands still, intimacy shared and heightened sexual arousal, emotions, feelings, intense sex in the true spirit of enjoyment, high energy taboo.
    Tara sais the best mfm threesome experiences she feels and remembers how she felt, is with guys she least would have expected.
    So maybe lower the idea of the guys image you have in mind and find a medium where the guys get on, you will know it when they do.

Wear your emotions in your sleeves and share the feelings with each other to better understand, some emotions will be confronted, need to be reckoned to and positive learned rather than the words leading to distrust and defensive and lesser of each other’s.
    Some may intend to manipulate you,
    Some may intend to have a genuine good time having sex and emotions intense.
    Two very different, not so different if confused and not understood.

Friendship, fall back to all that it means in any given moment amongst strong emotions fizzing at the bungs tickling the fancies.

Perhaps
    Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• JennyTahlia

JennyTahlia

6 months ago

Well I finally made it reality. Amazing fun. Loved the experience of two cocks just for me. Spit roast
    (Loved it). DVP (awesome) DP (okay but need to try different positions)
    Laying on my back with my head hanging down over the bed as I suck and deep throat one cock. The other guy was fucking my pussy. Then the boys swapped places. Even now I'm getting wet again just thinking about it.