Message has been removed

June 06 2023

As the person doing most of the RHP grunt work, nothing irks me more than people that remove all their messages after what can sometimes be (I thought) a reasonably promising conversation.

I know people are paranoid about being outed but seriously? What are people expecting me to do with their one liners?

Comments

• campagnecouple

campagnecouple

a year ago

Who would know?
    It’s like going fishing: know where to go, have the right gear, get a few nibbles and sometimes land one. And have a lot of patience.
    We take the view that we cannot influence anyone other than ourselves.

• dubbadeez

dubbadeez

a year ago

Have noticed the same. Weird.

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

a year ago

Agree it's annoying when people delete the conversation. Particularly when it was a fun chat.

We use the ignore function when we figure a conversation is over.

Now and then people we've chatted with and they delete their conversation, approach us again. They don't realise we've chatted before, but we can see our original conversation. Handy to know they're time wasters up front 😆

- Alex

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

a year ago

I’d have a guess and say it wasn’t as promising a conversation as you thought and the feeling obviously wasn’t mutual ,that’s all

Mt b

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

What do you mean by; "What are people expecting me to do with their one liners?
    I would expect you do nothing, but move on and not be so emotionally attached to one liner messages because you haven't actually met them. IMO; Only invest when you've met face to face

Obviously they have moved on, because they've deleted the message conversation. 🤷‍♀️

Ms Foxy

• Supernova

Supernova

a year ago

You message someone and then get agitated that said person decided not to continue a conversation with you?

My my my, how entitled!

Let me be the first and not the last to tell you:

“Nobody owes you anything!”™️

• couplefb

couplefb

a year ago

You know what’s more annoying ? Continuous online chit chat , we have a one liner for you “wanna play come on over” what else do you need?

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Well it doesn't seem they thought the same. I delete convos that I'm not into or I sense aren't going anywhere.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

No response is a no... they moved on and so should you!

• TheMinx

TheMinx

a year ago

I archive reply delete action as I do all emails. Like to keep the inbox tidy.

Also as a guest some conversations I can't respond to after 7 days so usually delete.
    RHP has gremlins too that remove chat 😬

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

a year ago

Glad we could help you become a message pro, loved by all & sundry 😘😋

Also, you're an amazing messe0ger 😍

- Alex

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I get it all the time, and then they forget they've messaged me and message again 😂

• Offroadfun666

Offroadfun666

10 months ago

Incredibly annoying

• Jellyfish7

Jellyfish7

10 months ago

We delete most conversations for reasons ranging from dic pics being sent with out commuincation first,people not wanting to swap pics just chat,time wasters,conversations going no where,not replying,not matching,ectect...we only wish to chat with genuine respectful matching profiles and completley get sick of looking at usless conversations far to busy for that...thats a different view to most of the comments here reverse frustrations mabe🤔