mm4sf

mm4sf

M45 F42

Melbourne clubs

June 10 2023

Hi.

Heading to Melbourne at the end of June and looking for somewhere that me (cuck) and my wife can go and find MMF or maybe a gangbang with decent guys.

Internet searches aren’t to hit nowadays and the only events that seem to be on are couples and females only (not our thing).

I’ve looked at theplaypen, which would probably be ideal but they’re not very responsive.

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Try Between Friends, they have MFM nights. If you find anything else of interest please let us know!
    There’s no much going on in Melbourne

• mm4sf

mm4sf

a year ago

We looked at Between Friends. Unfortunately on the nights we are there it’s couples and females only. Hopefully we are sorting out a small gangbang with the play pen.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

a year ago

I actually thought Between Friends did have the occasional night where single males were allowed? You can contact them directly .
    Melbourne sadly , doesn’t - as far as I know , have anything on offer for MMF ? On a regular basis .
    It’s a little sad really . I used to do host a monthly event that catered for this . Sadly , life has changed and the events no longer run . I will watch this post with interest.
    Ax

• ArtsyLusttty

ArtsyLusttty

a year ago

Hi OP,

There is Saints and Sinners at end of June.

Good luck.
    Artsy

• mm4sf

mm4sf

a year ago

We decided to settle on our own party with playpen. Caters to our requirements so should be fun.