Melbourne city hotels search

October 06 2022

Hubz and I are going to Melbourne for a dirty weekend and are looking for a really nice hotel in Melbourne city near some funky bars. Somewhere where it’s not too awkward getting our sexy guests in to our room!!! A big bed 😉 a comfy couch for play and a view would be ideal!! I have a soft spot for a soak in a bubble bath too! All suggestions welcome! 💋 💋

Comments

• MrNicee

MrNicee

2 years ago

K34v0

• Champagne333

Champagne333

2 years ago

Brady’s central Melb is an awesome location and pretty nice smallish rooms for reasonable price

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

The QT is a very sexy hotel. There’s a rooftop bar where you could meet people or go for a nightcap. If you’re bringing in guests from outside and you’re really nervous, you could always declare loudly that you’re going up to the roof and then just detour to the room. No one will care what you’re up to. But if someone does give you a look, just smile back with a knowing wink 😉

• HappyHedonist

HappyHedonist

2 years ago

W Hotel Wet Session. Drinks and DJ by the indoor hotel pool. Do yourself a favour.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Park Hyatt is one of the best nights I ever had in Melbourne. King bed, spa, big comfy chair, bath robes. I think there was 3 robes in the room as well haha.
    Security knows exactly what’s happening when you are walking past 😇.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

We often stay at Sofitel on Collins. Nice rooms since the renovation. Plenty of nice bars close by and a very discreet entrance via the bottom elevators :)