MMF Fantasy

December 15 2022

So I’m a bi male & have had this fantasy now for many years & yet to fulfil it. I’m in Nth Queensland & keen to meet any bi couples or even a hot Tgirl & a female to play with.
Anyone else has this fantasy?

Comments

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

a year ago

Yes, and was lucky enough to actually have a few bi mmf encounters. Id love to have more. I hope you live out your fantasy here.

• TheMinx

TheMinx

a year ago

Sure is on my list. I've asked 🎅 for
    🎶 2 bi guys, 1 tube of lube and house in the country,🎶

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

This was the very first thing we did actually.... Many years ago. Love Bi MMF (and moresomes). Hands down our favourite group encounter. Hopefully you find what you seek x

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

Bi MMF is up there amongst my best sexual experiences ever. There is something really raw about having two males in all round pleasure for all. Good luck in your search 🙂

• Laria

Laria

a year ago

I do hope you are able to fulfil your fantasy as it’s something I would love to do more of myself.

• OpenSurfer85

OpenSurfer85

a year ago

It is a lot of fun! don't let labels and stereotypes hold you back. Having a hard cock in your ass whilst going down on a gorgeous woman is just about the best thing you can do in the world

• firestorm_86

firestorm_86

a year ago

I’m based in Sydney, and also will love to fulfil a Mmf fantasy. Bonus points if the other male is a tight Twink or Asian,

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Mmf is my absolute favourite too. I’ve had a few and love them always. Reality even better than fantasy.