MMF

September 06 2022

Been dreaming about having a MMF threesome and wondering the best ways of going about it,

any hints and tips

Any takers???

Comments

• waterboy_78

waterboy_78

2 years ago

I'm in!

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

This is a forum, not a classified.
    Put up a DateFinder, attend some events.... Take a ticket and join the end of the line kinda thing😜
    If you're Bi... You'll be more "attractive" to cpls seeking Bi males .... Speaking from my own personal experience.

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

2 years ago

The best way is to get another man and a woman.
    Bam. MMF 🤷‍♀️

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

2 years ago

How dare you slip this in a forum……mmmm but since you’re here ;)

• Jester45

Jester45

2 years ago

Yes, agree with Freaky_Fun. Find a couple who are looking for a M to join them. It can be a real minefield though and best advice is to be really open if you approach a couple as to what you would like from the MMF and explain you have not been there before. Some may say "not for us", but most will appreciate your honesty. It is so much fun when you do find a couple that are extremely open minded. I have been lucky, play with a RHP F partner and we have found single males with whom we have had a great time. Some were in exactly your situation and we were more than happy to go with the flow, so to speak! Try it, nothing to lose......

• lj_williams18

lj_williams18

2 years ago

Keen

• FoxyFunCple

FoxyFunCple

2 years ago

Keen here

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

How's it going for you OP? Did you manage to find any takers yet? Genuinely curious....

• KLady

KLady

2 years ago

It’s a real damn shame you’re in NSW

• Laria

Laria

2 years ago

That is something that I have been dreaming about a lot lately. MMF experience or an amazing experience with a bi male.

• SugarSugar69

SugarSugar69

2 years ago

The best sex I ever had was with two bi guys. Oh the memories

• squirtingmilf1

squirtingmilf1

2 years ago

Can I be the female??!!

• TheRangaTan

TheRangaTan

2 years ago

Seems like we’re in the same boat

• bella2

bella2

2 years ago

❤️

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I’m in as the bi sub male! For both partners lol

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Looks like thats all sorted then

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Would love to have a mmf where the female is direct the guys to fuck and I’m the lucky one on the receiving end

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Bi mmf are amazing. I had my first by attending events. Look for bi/open nights. That’s how I had my first mmf experiences. Be friendly and introduce yourself to the couples. Be up front with what you’re into.

• Garyiskeen

Garyiskeen

a year ago

My first bi mmf was at a swingers night, then I was hooked being the new plaything for couples. Since then I have had masseurs bring their gf to join us, met couples online and at parties, and a few at Shed16.

The important thing is to give equal attention to both parties and be very open minded 😉

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I’ve also had success at clubs and parties. Online just be respectful, polite and above all patient. If you are clear in what you want the couples seeking the same will find you. Even if it takes a bit.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

Best bet that helped me starting was going to open minded events. Be friendly, be open and be respectful.