Luxury swingers party - would you be tempted?

May 04 2021

Just curious as to if people would attend and what you would pay for an evening at a very high end exclusive party. I’ve recently been invited to one!
There is champagne provided all night, live performances, an oyster bar, it’s held in a private suite in a CBD location. It’s a masquerade event with probably 30 guests max.

Just curious as to others opinions! X

Comments

• Bi_Fem

Bi_Fem

3 years ago

Pre covid i attended a few of these styled parties, from memory couples $450, single ladies $180. They were well attended and i'd definitely go again

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Sounds about right , price of a normal nice evening out

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

3 years ago

Hubby doesn't drink, champagne's not my tipple, we'd need to book a hotel too. I wouldn't want to spend more than $250 on a couples ticket.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

I would want to know a lot more information, than what you've actually stated.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’d want to know how consent is handled given people are progressively intoxicated.
    I’d want to know whether the hosts are also playing (red flag) and how safely drunk people are sent home. I’d want to know what safe sex things like condoms are provided.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Pjs87 are you considering organising such an event , in the near future?

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

the $450 price tag that people have mentioned is way too much! for us what makes a good swinger party is the people who attend and a high ticket price doesn't guarantee that.

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

3 years ago

I'm with ED. We're not big drinkers either and would get a place to stay as well so the weekend would add up.
    In saying that happy to pay for great night out. The more exclusive the venue, food etc would determine how much we would pay. Again neither of us do oysters but lots of people do.
    As for the other things well we're adults and we would plan appropriately.

• Harvey_Tiana

Harvey_Tiana

3 years ago

I think $500 minimum, perhaps more, a couples ticket is reasonable provided that there is proper screening of participants, high end quality food and champagne and other drinks. The ticket price could be reduced and, perhaps, a wrist band system used for people who do not wish to take advantage of the beverages on offer. We love the sound of the description for the party you mention and would love to come along to such an event!

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

3 years ago

Hmm do we get a single income discount? Fine to fork out $450 if you’re a DINK couple but for us that price is just way too classy!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Does $450 get you a better class of entitled bogan who thinks now they've paid the ticket they can shag your mrs? Sad for those that pay that price and get no interest. But at least it would be a night out sipping champers and pretending you're better than anyone else.