rupamohan

rupamohan

M54 F49

Lubes

January 19 2020

There is Nooky lube apparently made in Melbourne but no retailers listed. Any feedback about it?
Water based lubes with glycerin I find issues, sticky, glycerin prone to bacteria, not lasting long
Silicone- smells of rubber, hard to wash out and worst...silicone acts like insulator...doesn't pass warmth and significant loss of sensation.
At the moment we use Astroglide Naturally Derived, works OK but gets little warm, never tried over condom. It is slippery enough but I feel rubber has more friction. I will prefer more slippery stuff.
Any recommendations?

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Coconut oil

Almond oil

Aphrodisi massage oil from Tinderbox in Balingup WA

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

...as those nookys are fast and often slippery little critters, give it a blast of WD-40 which will stop it from squeweeking along with helping to prevent rust.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Coconut oil is great !

• SpicyKale

SpicyKale

4 years ago

If you want a decent water based that's glycerin free look at the JO ones. I'm reasonably sure the agave one is glycerin free, some of the others in the range have a plant based glycerin, so be careful if you're completely anti it. If you're prone to thrush, you don't want glycerin anywhere near you.

If you're willing to buy online, liquid silk is glycerin free too. Haven't tried it yet, but friends rave about it.

• cplusdee

cplusdee

4 years ago

Feels like we tried them all on the search for the holy grail .. four seasons pure. Nothing else comes close. Hard to find instore, our last batch was a bulk order from chemist warehouse. Have fun 😉

• mzhapinez

mzhapinez

4 years ago

Virgin Coconut Oil 450ml better than any lube i have tryed

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

We have been using SO much really good quality lines for a long time. We never used to go past silicon lubes Pjur Woman and Swiss Navy....but yeh I know it fucks your sheets and makes everything slippery in your house.
    We finally found the water based lube (NOT STICKY) ‘JO’.....it’s great and cheap,
    But buy it online from Love Honey 480mls for around $32!!! You also get discount cards.