Ladies that love pegging

August 16 2022

How many ladies are out there that truly enjoy pegging or were the ones who brought it into their relationship?I’ve had partners that have said they’ll try it if I want it and as appreciative as I was for the offer it’s the thought that she’s not enjoying it only doing it for me that kinda puts the flame out but when a women truly loves pegging wow it’s intense!!

Comments

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

2 years ago

I genuinely love it. I love the power I feel as I dominate my larger and stronger husband. I love the naughtiness of it. i love that I am pushing my husband's boundaries. I love how turned on h gets as well. I brought it into the relationship as it was a progression from fingering my husband to using a vibe on him to pegging. It took him a while to mentally accept it but now he loves it. It is not something we do all the time but probably a couple of times a month.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

I love it. Introduced it. Not something I do with every playmate though. It's a very intimate act.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Both of you have incredibly lucky partners. I know it can be a daunting thing for a man to bring up in a relationship but knowing that you like it to would make it easier for it to become part of the sexual repertoire ;)

• blix_and_queen

blix_and_queen

2 years ago

We love the dynamic it brings to our relationship. so much fun.

• EtherealMagician

EtherealMagician

2 years ago

My ex wife told me I was gay because I asked her to finger me, it didn’t make sense to her. Fast forward a year after we went our separate ways and I met a lady who asked if I would like to be fingered. What an experience it was to have someone who wanted to do it as opposed someone who just shamed me. Here’s to the day I meet another open minded woman. Best orgasm I have ever had.

• KLady

KLady

2 years ago

Not partial to receiving it but I do love pegging a guy, I’m lucky I have 2 FWB who let me peg them, such a sexy and naughty experience.

• alexthebeachbum

alexthebeachbum

2 years ago

I wish i could find more lady's who loved doing it, it's just such a naughty hot experience

• Chevymetal

Chevymetal

2 years ago

My lady is very keen to try it. It's not for me. I have no predispositions on it. If it's going to bring fun and pleasure let's go. I am happy for us to find someone and she can live that out.
    Thinking from you point of view mate my partner does enjoy things on the rougher side some times.
    I found it difficult initially to use a crop or flogger etc even though I knew she wanted and had enjoyed it with past partners.
    Something just felt wrong to me, that was all.
    Over time though I can now see the way her body moves and little tell tales that the she is thoroughly enjoying herself. I'm glad I persisted and I enjoy seeing the pleasure it brings.
    I think a big reason is though if I had a problem with it initially is because my mind says don't woman and felt i was a bit degrading yo her. I don't want to be the one to stop her playing our fantasies. How would I feel about someone doing that to her. Sorry for the essay

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

This is a topic that is very close to me and my wife because of a situation that we have been in for the past 3 years or so, where a medical condition that i have has forced us to take up pegging because i can't offer her normal intercourse any more, or at least until we can resolve my medical issues.
    I know this topic is about women pegging their partner, where as our situation is more about me pegging my wife, but it is because of my pegging her that she has now started asking me if i would like her to try pegging me using a couple of the new dildos that we have bought in the past year, along with the new Sensara Harness.
    She offered because she knows that i have always been into anal play, but (pardon the pun) i have always had difficulties figuring out how to prepare for anal play properly, and when i have prepared the way many have told me, it still doesn't always seem to go that well, so my anal play has mostly involved my wife tongue rimming me, and doing shallow insertions using her finger, or one of her small vibrators.
    Until i can figure out the anal preparation properly, my wife will not go all the way with the pegging, so this will be a topic that i might have to post in this forum very soon, because i really want her to be a giver, and not just a taker, if that makes any sense.

• nate_miissy13

nate_miissy13

2 years ago

I brought it into the relationship as well.
    I enjoy it.
    You need to get a one of the strapless strap on that has a vibrating part for her clit so when she’s doing the deed she’s getting off too.
    I just bought one.
    I haven’t tried it yet but I know it’s gonna be awesome! Lol

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

It's the most intimate form of sex I believe, to be bent over and fucked by a woman who gets off on it.
    Haven't done it for so long. I'd be like a virgin again.
    Please be gentle but nasty......lol.😈

• Fifyshades

Fifyshades

2 months ago

I am really curious

• Bicuckple60

Bicuckple60

a month ago

My MISTRESS loves to peg me as she says that she feels she feels has total power over me when she puts on her horse strapon and mounts me.....as an obedient cuck I have no choice butt to take it..... if I squeal or try and move forward she will drive it even harder.