Just going off radar

January 17 2023

What the fuck you may bring up your fast history as in being in a toxic abusive relationship n don't forget emotionally cause with a toxic person who is a narcissistic cunt your whole world just devolves around them your nothing u feel worthless n just to get yourself out of there is a fight. I will get a big arse tattoo of the phoenix rising from the ashes and that's me all the way

Comments

• madotara69

madotara69

a year ago

Yeah it’s good to let off some steam, you know it only gets worse, now you take care of yourself and from this moment every choice you ever make is your choice to make mistakes but that’s how we learn, if anyone ever attempts to make a choice for you, promise you learned a red flag and get away to the chance and you will have plenty, is to chose who cares to your choice and support to seeing it through with you no matter the outcome then you may feel like relaxing a little because you know the control is right from the get go, problems is they have to tell you it’s part in nature of the self confidence playing with you so listen telling you to do or not to do, is first may come as friendly fun mucking around its not it’s telling you and once you do as told once then you know the rest and only gets worse, no one owns you to keep you. Be proud we ask because you took the first step and the monster scared the shit out of you if you ever even dare and that can be a dangerous threat in fits of rage insecure and a coward for letting himself become what he is and not the courage ask for help in managing to better a man.
    Plenty of support here in the woodworks maybe you can take shelter with a or some friends we suggest you take shelter and some time to mend your heart your feelings you need and suppressing them will hurt you more than better understanding and giving meaning then a place to put them, some things are meant to hurt once understanding feelings hurt then you can put them wher you know if need to go then it will hurt but still an answer sought a memory that is going to hurt and you can hurt some as meant to and find your answer then leave the hurtful place you put it and with your answer go deal with what you understand better and only if you can keep the feelings alert, suppressed you will avoid at all cost, it’s a protective mechanism your mind will make to avoid the hurt and anything may trigger if you can’t put them feelings in the places they belong there is some one who will need you and your experience to take a hand and in shelter of a friend lead through the steps to safe passage so it isn’t all for nothing it’s something you have become brave and taken your self back to control no one do that better than you anyhow.
    Thanks for sharing this with us, it’s inspiring at the least. We can be friends it’s your choice you are welcome a like and a message we are financial members again now , the girls here will take care and pretty genuine otherwise don’t cut the mustard and get caught out being fake
    Mado
    Mado Tara xx

• Libertine001

Libertine001

a year ago

Dirty laundry?

Libertine

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Ok
    1 Go get that tattoo.
    2. Don't EVER wait around for anyone
    3. Get help!

Ms Foxy 👍
    PS Calling an anyone the "C" word is not OK

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

I sometimes think getting a tattoo of eyes on your bum would be far more interesting. One for each cheek.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Punctuation would be an advantage.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

I like that quote: "Do sober what you said you'd do drunk."

Except for "I'm gonna get that tattoo."

Hope you rethink that one. Lots of Bali tramp stamps out there that reek with regret.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Not the best place to rant, may leave a funky taste in people's mouth's. Just saying

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

Yeah nah

• Ex007

Ex007

a year ago

I would suggest taking some time for yourself and not be distracted by platforms. I wish you will in your healing process. Self care should be every individuals number one priority.

007🐈‍⬛

• badboyhere

badboyhere

a year ago

I would rethink about a tattoo. I have seen many 70-80 year olds who got tattoos when the were much younger and now their tattoos don’t look anything like what the original tattoo was suppose because their skin has shifted and to be quite frank looks pretty average. I pity all these people who have tattoos and those that think they look hot as one day they won’t and there will be lots of regret or an expensive bill to remove them

• Parzival

Parzival

a year ago

Glad you got out.
    My advice (coming from a guy who to be fair has no idea what you must have been through) is don't look back.
    You look like a really sweet person in your pic. I hope you find someone to treat you right

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

Just rember:
    QUOTE: Flowers, Molly Cyrus

We were good, we were gold
    Kinda dream that can't be sold
    We were right 'til we weren't.

I can buy myself flowers
    Write my name in the sand
    Talk to myself for hours
    Say things you don't understand
    I can take myself dancing
    And I can hold my own hand
    Yeah, I can love me better than you can

Can love me better
    I can love me better, baby
    Can love me better
    I can love me better, baby

Ms Foxy 💐 ⛱️ 👄 💃 👏

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

a year ago

Sorry you have been through such a painful experience. I wish you well. Relationships and break ups can take you to dark places.

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

a year ago

Breathe……