Jealous men at a party

December 03 2013

Had a incident recently at a party I organised at a apartment.
Had several couples pop around for some fun which I have arranged on numerous occasions. A good 2 to 3 hours of everyone mingling in the bedroom was had.
As the night finished one of the men who was a hubby of one of the ladies went absolutely nuts to the extent that it was seconds away from punches being thrown over the fact that someone had not brought their own condoms. This was after everyone had finished except his wife who was making sure the men were well satisfied which he was encouraging all night....he also enjoyed the company of the others in attendance to the fullest so he certainly didn't miss out. In saying that he did tire out and unload well before every on else.
Ive been involved in this scene for many years and never come across this where the fellow wants to belt every man in the room yet he was into the other ladies there and encouraging his wife.
Any one else had such an experience?
Funny thing is they have messages me asking when the next party is....

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

But as to next time... The answer is what next time...? Correct ? Hp xo 💌 Because you're worth it...

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

But my first thought is drugs??

• inspirit

inspirit

10 years ago

I saw a married lady do something similar. Although she only honed in one single guy. It went on for quite a while in a group play situation. It was the most weirdest thing as her hubby was playing, though she was fully clothed and enjoying her kink of voyeurism.

I think he may of knocked her back.

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

10 years ago

All because someone didn't bring condoms??? Surely others had sufficient to share.... or you as host had ensured plenty were on hand? What's missing from this story???

- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Something's just not right....

He finished...then blames it on the poor acquisition of condoms??

If that was the case, wouldn't he have said something at the time??

- Posted from rhpmobile

• N4November

N4November

10 years ago

Having been a single and attached person at parties I have seen a couple incidents or 3...... And in my experience, it would have been nothing to do with the condoms!! I'm guessing Mr Happy and Mrs Happy had a fight a few days before the party, they make up, decide that playing is exactly what they need but then Mr Happy at the party chucks the shits to make a scene to embarrass Mrs Happy. As a host, you can't predict it as people are people after all!! But given that experience, I wouldn't be inviting them to a party again. Life's too short and no-one needs the drama heh?!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

Great topic, good on you for organising an event in the first place.
    As many have posted, the best course of action is not to tempt fate with a repeat of that behaviour. Either don't invite the couple or don't invite the man.
    I would clearly outline the incident with the couple and give them a chance to respond/apologise.
    For hosting such events, I've always found it a good idea to know at least one of the couples very well who can 'watch your back' and assist you in diffusing such a situation or assist in helping an individual/couple to leave.
    Thanks for sharing your situation and allowing us to comment. It's a great reminder of the precautions and contingencies that we need to take when having fun.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

That baygirl is close to the mark... some tools should be kept in their own shed...
    hp xoBecause you're worth it...

• RHP User

RHP User

10 years ago

A couple of things stand out from your description. He off loaded early... This could have brought up shame or a feeling of lacking. His wife focusing on other men's pleasures... Unconsciously if he's seeing her as property then this may have pushed buttons especially if he's not distracted by his own need to get off.

I would avoid inviting this couple again, he's carrying some baggage that needs addressing and if he's got it she probably has too.

- Posted from rhpmobile

• Littleinnocentme

Littleinnocentme

10 years ago

I had a situation where a guy 'X' asked me to join him and I asked a friend of mine 'F' to hang close....something about this guy did not seem comfy. So I think maybe the X guy got annoyed, he leant on my chest and f'ed the bejesus out of me ( day 5 my chest is no longer bruised) and went down on me and bit me!!! I was not happy. BTW, when is your next party???

• PartyOrg

PartyOrg

10 years ago

I have thrown quite a few parties and invite people using this site, some events host up to 100 very sexy people. Only once a couple attending our event got into a verbal argument (I'm guessing it had to do with jealously). I guess people who are in this scene have a measure of themselves, and what they are looking for or I got very lucky. It generally isn't a problem but when it does happen it gets very ugly for everyone. I guess don't let one bad experience put you off. Re forgetting the condoms : did the guy who forgot the condoms go bareback on his partner, if he did I totally agree with his outburst.

• MrJingles

MrJingles

10 years ago

I think your all on the money here....could have been anything that set this fellow off. People can only be screened so much.
    They wont be on the invite list for next time, as there are just to may other fun people on rhp Im yet to meet.
    Wont stop me having parties, they are just to much fun :)