Inboxes - what are the best ways to open a conversation?

June 22 2021

What do you think is a good inbox message? So many I just roll my eyes and cringe…. Really?

I know I know, I should be grateful you want to make me orgasm multiple times, lick me until I scream, that you have a huge black cock you want to share, or that your wife thinks I am hot…. That’s really nice, but does anyone actually read your profile before they inbox? Or do they just see a sexy photo and lose all rational thought?

I often wonder how my inboxes are received. Many go ignored, until I put up a hot new photo, then I get a response, so I guess my opening liners aren’t that good either.

What are the best best inbox messages you have received? That got your attention.

I like it when they are specific, you have great energy, you sound like fun, we share some common sexual interests, let’s chat some more and see.

Comments

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

3 years ago

😂😂😂 l could have wrote this post.
    In saying that l recieved quite a witty limerick type message the other day which gave me a giggle.

• innerbestcouple

innerbestcouple

3 years ago

Let me say, I coached my partner to tweak messages to be more personal (as it’s a couples profile after all). When I was a single lady, I binned so many! So pathetic.

I mean it’s the same as trite repeated phrases in profiles too - there’s a low level of creativity. Myself included - I’m in a rather pragmatic facts space for work and maybe that’s why?!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

1. Read profile of possible candidate.

2. Send message with clear photos (not cock) and let them know you’ve read their profile with a reference to something about their profile in your message so they know you’ve actually read it.

3. When they read it , they then go to your profile that has a whole lot of information about you. They skim over it.

4. Then they ignore you and go to the next message because they don’t like the way you look 😂😂

5. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you achieve the desired result and secure a date/time to meet.

6. Hear her out
    6a. Take her out
    6b. Eat her out
    6c. Cuddle her afterwards

7. Aftercare is just as important as anything.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I am always polite and try and build rapport based on what’s in their profile.

But even that gets me left on read and no reply. ;)

• Brisbloke4006

Brisbloke4006

3 years ago

I have had that experience many times too - see an interesting profile, write a polite, respectful personalised message and get nothing in return.

I get that there is an imbalance between women / couples and single men but it does get disheartening. And no I don’t send unsolicited dick picks - I always ask before unlocking

• Anewcraze

Anewcraze

3 years ago

Compliment ...introduce.. question.. always works well in person.. on here I find it harder to strike the conversation up

• Pomme81

Pomme81

3 years ago

Number 4 though 😂. I know I should take it with a pinch of salt, but sometimes it really frustrates me lol. At least it’s not just me.