Im scared about the first meet

June 10 2021

So just made this account a couple of hours ago due to random sexual frustration 🤪 I have so much adrenaline rushing through me, I’m super nervous, I’m scared because what if it’s shitty or THEY’RE A SERIAL killer? 🤣🤣😂🤷🏻‍♀️ but also sooo excited 😜

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Aw it's so cute...
    Always make sure you're talking to a real person, in short, exchange proper phone numbers.
    Don't rush into meeting a person, take your time to get acquainted.
    Keep emotions in check. People on adult sites are usually seasoned, which can be a good thing, but the other thing is that they are also chatting to other people (and possibly having sex with them too), so as you're 21, don't get caught up in it emotionally and be clear with yourself what you want...but enough of that.
    Always meet in a neutral or public place and go from there.
    Let a friend know that you're meeting a new person.
    I think RHP has a safe meeting/dating guide on here somewhere.
    Good luck and have fun.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

3 years ago

Pretty , first time nerves are 100% normal , all adding to the excitement.
    I can only give you our take on life on RHP . We personally don’t rush into meeting anyone . Once we get to arranging a meet up , it’s always in a public place . It could be a cafe , bar , anywhere where there is other people . You need to feel safe in order to have a good time .
    On meeting anyone or even via the messages , go with your gut instincts . If someone seems not quite right , gives you a feeling of ill ease , it’s always okay to cease chat . Upon meeting it’s also okay at any time to say thank you but no thank you .
    Follow your own path . Don’t be coerced or guilted into chatting , meeting up or playing . You are not compelled in any way to give excuses for your choices .
    As a single woman you will be spoilt for choice . Being new it’s all a bit of trial and error . Goodluck Ax

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Excellent advice above , nothing much more to add . Always meet in a neutral location . Trust your instincts . Walk away if you dont feel it. Tell a friend where you are at all times.. Good luck ,

• Libertine001

Libertine001

3 years ago

And gone!!!

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Welcome!
    It's OK sweetie, don't be afraid.
    I get first time nerves too.
    This one time when I was nervous and super excited.......I checked into RHPs Hotel California. 🤭😈
    Ms Foxy x

• yudia

yudia

3 years ago

Hi u want meet up