I want at least 3

December 28 2020

Is it weird I wanna be fucked by at least 3 guys? All doing me at the same time, back, front and mouth. I'd also like being fucked by a gang of guys, just being fucked all night, they can share me. How weird am I? Is there a lot of girls experiencing such a thing?

Comments

• KinkMinded

KinkMinded

3 years ago

It sounds normal to me. I have the same interests:)

• tall60

tall60

3 years ago

Come a little closer Welshie

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

The thing I find weird is these posts....

Why is it you think you might be weird?? Do you think it’s weird that people like steak dinners??

Is it because your girlfriends aren’t coming out to advertise their desire too??

Explain this to me somebody??

• justforthefun44

justforthefun44

3 years ago

Sounds just like what I want mmmmm

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 years ago

Your question might be answered here.
    https://redhotpie.com.au/rjsapp/forums/topic?id=64226&dataKey=trendingTopic
    Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Normal and do-able

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

3 years ago

7 comments snd only one offer...... RHP must be dlipping 😆

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

3 years ago

Looks legit 🤔

• Sawadee

Sawadee

3 years ago

Interesting ' ... l dont find this unusual at all. Most good sex usually starts by a unlived fantasy turning into something real. Obviously ' the thought of being fucked by 3 cocks is a strong one. I truly hope you get to experience what you want sooner rather than later. Im sure you could find plenty of guys willing to help you out...

• nightingale8

nightingale8

3 years ago

It’s only weird if you actually go for it. And what’s wrong with being weird anyway 😘

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

The only kinks that should be discouraged are those of non consent, that affect or hurt non willing participants. For example strangers in public, animals, pets, children. Otherwise go after everything that gives you pleasure.

• Fuckmywifexxx

Fuckmywifexxx

3 years ago

Call me (Mrs) weirdo.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Is it weird if I want 3 girls to do me 😊

• Norti_boy

Norti_boy

3 years ago

Perfectly normal desire.
    You are such a good girl!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

i dont find it weird im actually not surprised its nice your honest about it isn't that what everybody wants honesty without judgement

• Bobafett77

Bobafett77

3 years ago

Not at all... it’s just weird you set up a fake profile and post rubbish and people were gullible enough to think it was genuine.  Your motivation to do so may indeed be weird... or just another fake RHP profile to keep business rolling.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Nah I consider weird being more like people eating spoonfuls if veggiemute or people wo don’t like beetroot on a burger

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I'm tipping your inbox exploded after posting this

• Littlekisses

Littlekisses

3 years ago

Me too! It’s been a fantasy of mine for years

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

U are all pubes at heart lol..soo 2000 + society.do. It like nike lol 🇦🇺👣💯🥰🥰🤎🤎☕

• Serendipity69

Serendipity69

3 years ago

Not weird at all, actually rather commonplace for many. My partner loves it, and I love watching her enjoy herself

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Definitely something on our fuckit list, the more the merrier!!

• marikamarkus

marikamarkus

3 years ago

Love it.. went to a orgy and was amazing

• dvsdeejay

dvsdeejay

3 years ago

U sound like a real fun girl

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

That's so hot 😍

• kanerowe

kanerowe

3 years ago

Up to love

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Its not weird. A lot of girls want to be fucked by a group of guys. We are a group of straight guys and we only fuck women in groups. We also know a few girls in Perth that only ever have sex with 3 or more men at a time

• madotara69

madotara69

2 years ago

Oh this is just Devine miss butterfly, Tara has many fantasies and we play them out mostly, although and not for lack of trying either, often if some guy happens to be about and Tara becomes a little toey, she’ll flirt some to begin with and if she gets that pearly whites smile.. 😁 he’s pressing her buttons and all it takes, she gets quite excited, not really having a crack at me in any ways, just that it’s a rather complicated fantasy, she seems to think having all her holes fucked at once and any combinations welcomed and worth to be tried, basically we all fuck her any way we want but upside down😍
    We’ve probably had our best attempts fucking her upside down, trying while she is in the sex swing..it’s great and brings a sense of teamwork especially for guys first experience joining with couple and Tara sure knows the thrills guys have when the reward button gets pressed and as long we don’t cum in her mouth, guys cum ropes as the swing swings and passed about.. but can’t get to the upside down.
    I’ve suggested to Tara we keep on trying, a works in progress. Tho perhaps the fantasy may be more enjoyable and possibly uncomfortable, awkward and even a little disappointing if ever achieved, she is ok with that too, loves it all.

Mado
    Mado, Tara xx

• Glen1986

Glen1986

2 years ago

Makes U a horny as bitch

• eyelanddad

eyelanddad

2 years ago

god luv you its a beautiful thought and picture to ponder

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Sounds a but vanilla to me. How about 2 in your pussy, one in your arse and 2 force feeding you? 😈😈😈👅👅👅🔥🔥🔥